Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies sometimes we lie

starcapone

i am not trying to speak for every woman, but i know that i say that i'd have a 3some, but i'm not sure if i'd bring that experience into my own relationship. i'm a single child so it's hard for me to share...yah know! i don't know if i could deal with my man sleeping with another woman right in front of me... cwm6.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Better in front of you than behind your back ...don't you think?

I totally AGREE!!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Star, I personally dont believe you were "lying" per se when you stated that you wanted to have a threesome. In my honest opinion, I feel that you didn't evaluate the idea thoroughly. Yet, after giving it some thought, you came to terms with your true feelings and opinion on it. For this, I give you credit on many levels.

Now you did state that you would not be able to have on if in a relationship with a man that you were in. Now what if it was purely for the sexual enjoyment and experimentaion with people you are not emotionally involved with? Have you put this thought into consideration or merely thought of it if in a monogamous relationship?

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif

Guest xfactor834

3somes almost always fuck up a relationship...especially if the original 2 people really really love each other

cwm6.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Originally posted by babymamas2:

i understand sweetheart. no 3rd wheel anymore. don't worry, because tonight, one on one, i want to play that game tonight, one on one, i know.

you said that last time and then u invited u know who!! what i don't do it for u anymore??

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

well..

i had a 3sum w/ my x, and .. he didnt fuck her..

it depends on what you allow..

him and her did not fuck.. they touched and shit,, but no sex went on.. it wuz more.. him on me, me on her, her on me.. type of thing -..

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Better in front of you than behind your back ...don't you think?

I have to agree w/ Phoenix here. My bf and I had a threesome for a little while. Unlike Nikki's it was no-hold's barred, anyone could do whatever they wanted to with the other person. It was great when it was just sex, but sex never stays "just sex."

Anyway, because this was the only time I have ever been w/ a woman, and I absolutely loved it, I'm nowhere near ready to give it up. I first thought there was NO WAY I was going to have another threesome. But if I got to have sex outside the relationship, that meant my bf would get to do the same.

I thought I was ok with it... but before either of us even hooked up with anyone else, jealousies flared. After hours of discussion and soul-searching we have come to the decision that the ONLY way to do it is to be completely open about our feelings for the other person and the situation, and to do it together. Because, really, when you're involved with someone you should do that sort of thing as a couple.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif