Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nude beaches...

starcapone

has anyone ever been to one?? what do u guys think about them...would u show your stuff??

i've never been to one, yet, but i definetly want to go to one... cwm4.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

I Have never been to one. I think i would go but only if it were somewhere warm. I would not have a problem showing my stuff but after getting out of the water i would be a little self concious u know what cold water does lol

perskription27@aol

I've been, there's one out on LI. It's cool, but you get all sorts of people, not *everybody* is hot.

Some get naked, some don't it's all about how comfortable you feel. It's diff than a regular beach. Since no one is wearing any clothes, everybody is much friendlier and there aren't any attitudes.

------------------

fondo2.gif

Have been to one. Not really that interesting after a while. The novelty of the "nudeness" is destroyed after your first gross-guy encounter or oldwoman (yeash) spotting.

If you have the desire to go to one, I recommend going to a real touristy one, like in Miami, Rio or Costa Rica, because there almost everyone has been getting fit to expose themselves.

Worst expereince, having to stand in line at a bar behind some greek guy in Puerto Rico not realizing when he turned around that he was fully erect.

Not a pretty picture. cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm34.gif

I went to a nude beach in Saint Martin in the Carribean. It was me and a bunch of friends...guys and girls and we had a blast. There was a bar on the beach and a clothing optional restaurant too. And no, not everyone was beautiful, but there were many attractive people. We ate dinner, drank beer and played king of the mountain on a small pier. It was kinda odd grabbing a naked dude and throwing him off the platform. Come to think of it, it was odd grabbing a naked girl in a non sexual way. anyway, just my thoughts and experiences.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

ive been to two..one in puerto rico and one in greece...but they were very secluded spots, no one else was on the beach except me and my gf at the time, so i dont know if that counts as a nude beach.

Yeah, they can be cool, but really have to get over those inhibitions. Actually, never been to one SOBER I have to admit. Went to Hedonism in Jamaica and was a prude all day with my pals, but by the time the night came about and I was messy....all for the nude hot tubs, beach, pool, etc. Very cool experience.

There's the nude beach in NJ down in Sandy Hook and also one out in LI if not mistaken. Only been to Sandy Hook and usually we're the youngest guys down there, but there are some other kids, etc. Some pervs staring, but as long as the water's not cold...got nothing to be ashamed of here! *grin*

Go for it...have some drinks, and try it.

addaboy

Hey KidZ... You don't have to leave the country to find a cool ass Nude Beach....

Any one here ever heard of SOFL (South Florida)

Where do you think I am ?!?!?

Naked as Fuck with a Lap Top cwm27.gif !!!

Star... I keep tellin' you just come down... Your Fantasy is Here!!!

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

I've never been. I've said it before and I'll say it again- MOST PEOPLE NEED TO KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON IN PUBLIC!!!

I'm not one of those "If we were meant to wear clothes we would have been born in them!" kind of people. And I'm also not one of those "look at me and my perfect body!" kind of people.

I like clothing! I like to keep nudity as a sexual thing, you know? I even prefer my bf to keep at least his boxers on in the house, because if I see him naked all the time it's just not a turn-on anymore.

But anyway If I did go, like someone suggested, it would be to a touristy one because everyone at least tries to stay in shape. But if everyone was perfect I wouldn't wanna drop my bikini! Oh I just have too many hang-ups... frown.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif