Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not really sex related: Is it possible to love someone you've never met in person...

goddessoflove

... but have spoken to on the phone every day for months and months?

I think I love this guy, but I must be buggin', right? Or am I justified in having such strong feelings for him cuz we've talked so much about so much and maybe I actually know him to an extent?

Help!

G

I totally think it's possible. I also don't know that it's possible for it to ever be more than that. I have definitely felt love for someone over the phone, and through e-mail. But like I said, I think it needs to stay at that level.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

this happend to me several times it is possible to fall in love if u didnt meet him maybe not really falling in love but u have feelings strong feelings

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Guest crystalmethodny

It happened to a good friend of mine.

He met a girl over the net, she's from Cali...

Talked and talked, phoned and phoned, exchanged pics...

Fell in love. Ultimately, he ended up moving there and now they're engaged. :P

Good for them!

How does one meet a 'nice' girl? Muhahaha

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Sure it's possible but like Blueguy said, it's questionable if it can go to another level.

Forever the pessimist and on guard against getting hurt, I would just advise you to keep in mind that you only know one side to this person. You have no idea what he's really like.

With that said... hey, ya neva know!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Thanks you guys, I appreciate your advice and opinions and feel better now... *mwah*!

I don't know what he looks like, and tho he says he's a cutie I doubt he is. He knows I'm real cute and I think he's afraid to meet me cuz of it.

BlueGuy is prolly right and it should just stay a phone thing, but I think we've gotten to the point where we either have to get together or move along. *sigh* I dunno... we'll see...

At least now I don't feel so silly for thinking I love this cat even tho I've never met him in person.

Thanks again, Peeps, you're the goods!

XO,

G

possible for some people...not me though

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

Sure.. it's possible to fall in love with a guy over the phone. So long as you realize that once you meet him, you might be totally put off by him.

Besides the looks factor, personality can also vary by a wide wide margin when he's looking you face to face.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

It is possible, but so many things change when you meet them. It is easy to say the right things and get all deep with someone, but then you meet them and they have a billion and one things that just bug the living hell out of you. Who knows, why don't you meet up with them and find out? Godd luck!

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

yeah, i was a victim of this. it was my sophomore in h.s. and the internet was becoming addictive and i was in love with marilyn manson so i use to go to this one chat room devoted to him. i "meet" this guy and we talked on the phone, etc. but he lived in p.e.i, canada and i live in jerzee, but we had talked about meeting, etc. obviously it never happened. he said he loved me and i said i loved him, i'd spend $10 on phone cards, just to hear his voice and we had a song -metallica's "unforgiven II" oh well cwm14.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif