Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have ya ever wanted to.....

culo77

Hey guys Have ya ever wanted to fart while getting head? well i have and its so funny. i still crack up when i think of it. BUT DONT EXPECT TO SEE HER EVER AGAIN cwm13.gif

------------------

Wow are those real? Can i touch them?

Fuc* yeah, only problem with holding it in is ya stomach makes funny noises. Then the only problem in letting it out is well you can probley smell *oops* i mean tell.

only thing i suggest is letting it out slow and quietly (try not to squeek) then if it smells try and blame it on her or your dog.. or if it doesnt.. well you get away with it..

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems

" cwm25.gif

[This message has been edited by andypandy (edited 05-14-2001).] cwm2.gif

[This message has been edited by andypandy (edited 05-14-2001).]

I don't know what I would do if my boyfriend farted while I was giving him head!?!?! I guess it's funny till it happens to you. LOL!! How would you like it if some girl let out a queif while you were going down on her? Betcha wouldn't be laughing anymore! cwm20.gif

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I don't know what I would do if my boyfriend farted while I was giving him head!?!?! I guess it's funny till it happens to you. LOL!! How would you like it if some girl let out a queif while you were going down on her? Betcha wouldn't be laughing anymore! cwm20.gif

Actually that did happen to me. I was going to town, when my girl got so into it she let out a huge ripper... (queif, not fart). We both couldn't stop laughing for like 20 minutes.... It pretty much stopped our play, but after we stopped laughing we picked up where we left off. I think it all really depends on how comfortable you are with the person you're playing with....

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

People fart. People have sex. People fart when they have sex. Hasn't happened to me. But if a girl farted when I was going down on her I would probably laugh and make light of it figuring she would be mortified and I would want to let her no that its no big deal. Its just a fart. I hope that if I ever have a fart accident athe girl going down on me would be just as cool wink.gif

I'm not sure that I liked the pseudo-misogynistic way that this topic was phrased.

Butin general I think we all need to remember that its just a fart and it would be pretty funny.

Originally posted by mrdick:

I'm not sure that I liked the pseudo-misogynistic way that this topic was phrased.

Therein lies the problem... Mr. Dick astute as ever...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Just hope that it's only air, and not debris.

I've wanted to do that before though. I couldn't imagine what it would be like. If I had to fart, I would tell her to stop because I felt sick, or tell her that I had to take a shit perhaps. I would then get it out of my system. I wouldn't be able to enjoy head if I really had some gastric shit going on inside of me.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 05-14-2001).]

blame it on her?....lmao....

..the old Jedi Ming trick huh?...

G....."ewww, You just fart ?!?!?!?"

B....."Damn Ducks!!"

G....."Fuck a duck. that was you!"

B.....(starts Jedi Mind Powers) "No girl, you farted."

G..... (under Jedi Trance) "I farted. ewwwww"

LMAO.....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)