Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Expressing Your Love...Opinions/Advice Please...

cmb1975

OK So here is the scoop...I am totally in love with my boyfriend. I discovered this while he was away from me for a while. And at first I thought it was because of that...you know we always want what we cant have...but its not. He is what I think of when I wake up and what I dream of at night, I love being around him, I love the way he smells, his laugh, his smile...I get all giddy when I know I am gonna see him...

But I'm afraid to tell him how I feel. I am afraid that he may not have the same feelings yet, that this may be too soon...

So my question is, when do you tell the other person? I mean someone has to be first right? How do you know when its right and how do you do it?

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I for one can understand why you don't want to. If you want to take a pessimist's advice, do it in baby steps. Maybe you can start off by telling him how amazingly happy you are to have gotten back together with him. Use his reaction as a cue for how far to go with it.

Fortunately I've always been told I love you and never had to say it first! The one time I felt it and didn't say it- well, afterwards I was glad I didn't say anything.

But in your situation I wouldn't be surprised if he feels the same way. I mean you guys were split up for a while, why else would you have gotten back together?

Oh, and this is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time- I'm so happy for you! cwm38.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest xfactor834

Be true to yourself. And be true to him Claire.

If you love him...and you're sure you love him, you don't necessarily have to say it immediately.

Act like you love him, and he should get the point in a few weeks or so. If not, tell him.

If he doesn't love you back, then it's his loss.

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

I say tell him straight out. I'm the kinda person who will tell you straight out, I cut to the chase, I hate B.S. Anyways I always felt Honesty is the best way to go with things in terms of boyfriend and girlfriend cause they respect you more with your feeling and also their is no point to keep this inside cause you will explode and stress yourself trying to keep it inside. Be upfront, that is the best way in my opinion

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

A.S.A.P

I dont want to go into the sad sad story of someone that never got to say I LOVE YOU. cwm36.gif

------------------

a-catz1.gif *How many licks does it take?* gatos.gif *Shake it baby, Shake it!*

AiM: XxXccess

(*SHAGFEST 2001* Cumming soon!)

clairebear... someones said this i think, but ill reiterate... start slow... say it in everything but the words.. i love you...

let your actions speak... words are words... anyone can say i love you, but showing that.. now thats a different story... cwm38.gif

you guys are beautiful!!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by cmb1975:

OK So here is the scoop...I am totally in love with my boyfriend. I discovered this while he was away from me for a while. And at first I thought it was because of that...you know we always want what we cant have...but its not. He is what I think of when I wake up and what I dream of at night, I love being around him, I love the way he smells, his laugh, his smile...I get all giddy when I know I am gonna see him...

But I'm afraid to tell him how I feel. I am afraid that he may not have the same feelings yet, that this may be too soon...

So my question is, when do you tell the other person? I mean someone has to be first right? How do you know when its right and how do you do it?

If you are afraid to tell him, then you probably shouldn't. That should give you the message that the realtionship is not ready yet. I don't know you or your relationship but in my experience if you are afraid to come out with it for whatever reason, you guys aren't at that true level yet. Wait and see how it plays out. Maybe play it over in your mind a bit to see if you are really in love. That should either get rid of the fear or add to it.

love is so difficult...well, i'm in the same position you are in and i also don't know what to do. a part of me wants to tell him i love him, actually he knows!! i never said to him - i love you - but by the way i act and respond to certain things, i'm pretty sure that he knows how i feel. you guys have been together for awhile, so i suggest that u let him know how u feel. cwm38.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

love is so difficult...well, i'm in the same position you are in and i also don't know what to do. a part of me wants to tell him i love him, actually he knows!! i never said to him - i love you - but by the way i act and respond to certain things, i'm pretty sure that he knows how i feel. you guys have been together for awhile, so i suggest that u let him know how u feel. cwm38.gif

star i thought u were down cuz you were single?