Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Helloooo my fellow rabbits...

intoxia

No I'm not going to the meet-up. Actually this girl that I'm seeing is coming to visit this weekend. The sad part is she's coming to "talk". I hate talking!!! Why doesn't she just tell me "I don't think this is working out" instead of wasting my time "talking". I know that's what she's thinking, I can read her like a book.

I don't mean to ramble. I registered today to keep my mind off her. This sucks!!

And for Xxlea, I haven't been spanked YET! Just waiting for the right spankeR!

Hey gurl, welcome! I hate talking too, sex is so much better. cwm4.gif Sorry to hear your girlie might be bringing bad news for you. If you want to bitch about it I'm here for you. Ramble on. cwm1.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Thanks so much Sinergygrl! Everyone has such awesome pictures but I have to say, yours is the best I've seen so far. Didn't you have a different one with just a girl on it? I really liked that one.

Sex is much better!!! I don't think that'll be happening this weekend, though. I just know she's going to drive me nuts.

so tells us more about yourself..

start with where you are from ....and slide down to what do you like to do (keep in mind this is the sex forum tongue.gif)

------------------

mm.jpg I Wanna Rock ~ What-a-fuck

TëMA AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

Yeah, I did have another one, wasn't she beautiful? I wanted a little bit of change though. I will try to explain to you how you do it. (anyone, correct me if I am telling her this wrong)

Find a picture somewhere on the net that you like and copy the location. (click your left mouse button and hit copy)

Click on profile, it should be somewhere at the top of your screen, then sign in, it will take you to the screen where you put all your info in. Scroll down, and there is a spot to put your signature. What you are going to do is type paste the address of the picture you like here After you do this put submit changes, which is at the bottom of the screen and try making a post to see if it works.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Well, Unbound, I live in Woodhaven by myself. I do have a sweet kitty though! The feline kind, that is.

I love Jonathan Peters and would marry him if I ever "turned straight". Ha! I also really like Paulie O. (my own nickname because I can never remember how to spell his last name) and PVD.

Now for the good part. What do i like to do??? Well, did you ever see 9 1/2 Weeks?

What is 9 1/2 weeks? I know, stupid question, but I don't know. cwm3.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

What is 9 1/2 weeks? I know, stupid question, but I don't know. cwm3.gif

what intoxia is trying to tell us is that shes a freak that would love for a rich WOman to cum along and sweep her off her feet by preforming ALL sort of sexual fantasies

PS rent that movie its a classic Roorkie is one of my fav actors because of that film

------------------

You hit the nail right on the head Unbound. Except for the rich woman part. Money doesn't matter to me. Unless you're talking about Funny Money (HeeHee!)

Thanks for the info Sinergygrl. Now I just need to find a picture!

ask Glow ball he'll make one for you acording to your specifications...he's really good... just post up ATTN: Glowball on the main NY forum

------------------