Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex board meetup this Friday!

Guest crystalmethodny

im cumming to this meet-up but I doubt i'll be able to make it out afterwards...i have finals next week..boo-hoo

looking forward to seeing you all especially dick!!! LMAO..you are nuts..feel the wetness????? LOL

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Kitty - Doesn't matter who you DON'T want to see. Its who you will see that matters. And what you will see is DICK. You will only have eyes for DICK. Your thoughts will be full of DICK.

TatstyT - Exit sounds perfect then. I can't really like a club unless I can look around and see girls being eaten out on couches and fingered in corners.

Peaches- You are sweet and juicy like a eorgia Peach. I can feel the wetness dripping down my chin already.

I'll be there around 7PM - don't think I can hit a lounge with y'all - might need some talking into doing it!!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Train Info:

N,R,L,4,5,6 trains to 14th St Union Square stop. Once you're out of the train station your best bet is to walk towards the big Barnes & Noble, it's around the corner. You'll see Park Ave South after locating Barnes & Noble.

Hope that helps.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Well I'm going to Exit regardless.

Mikey is spinning so I'll be going there THEN FOR AFTERHOURS It will be VINYL

BITE ME~! smile.gif

LOL

blondie

bluebeach.jpg

Rach, better double check that with him the day before. Seems like the other DJ's promoting team (the one that's listed on the Red Room flier for this Friday) is/has taken over the room, and Mikey not not be spinnin. He hasn't made any posts in this regard to CP, and hasn't replied to threads in regard to what time he is spinning, and if he is even doing it at all.

That said, I'm looking forward to hearing him too.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

okay -- grr my homegerl denise bailed out on me so looks liek im coming alone

but thats okay.. ive grown used to cummin alone lately LOL --

but .. okay so after work im gonna go to 34st and like get sum shit from conways LOL -and then head over to u guys

so i should be there no later then 730 800

WoHhOOOoo

Keep my seat warm people =P

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

Originally posted by aphelion:

Rach, better double check that with him the day before. Seems like the other DJ's promoting team (the one that's listed on the Red Room flier for this Friday) is/has taken over the room, and Mikey not not be spinnin. He hasn't made any posts in this regard to CP, and hasn't replied to threads in regard to what time he is spinning, and if he is even doing it at all.

That said, I'm looking forward to hearing him too.

He is spinning -

Mikey is my good friend so I know.

He did move on Monday and had no phone connection yet at home so he wasn't able to post!!

blondie

cwm32.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

but .. okay so after work im gonna go to 34st and like get sum shit from conways LOL -and then head over to u guys

so i should be there no later then 730 800

WoHhOOOoo

Keep my seat warm people =P

ok i just have to comment on conways... damn girl you keep it gangsta... just how i like it.. conways is the shit... LMAO!!

cwm27.gif

and do not think im laughing at you... im just glad someone else knows the deal... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540