Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ecstasy

johnnyrevs

Never on real ecstacy.. when you get dodgy stuff like speedballs or K in pills and your expecting it to be real ecstacy, its not much fun -ROLLEN

cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Im sure if you posted this in the SUBSTANCE forum youd get more of a response

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems" cwm29.gif

[This message has been edited by andypandy (edited 05-14-2001).]

HEY!!!!

maybe he was trying to say on E in the bedroom ( you know like you cant get it up or something )

cwm1.gif

I GOT YOUR BACK!! cwm38.gif

------------------

a-catz1.gif *How many licks does it take?* gatos.gif *Shake it baby, Shake it!*

AiM: XxXccess

(*SHAGFEST 2001* Cumming soon!)

You mean other than the times where I tell my boyfriend things I dont really want to tell him and he thinks I am out of my mind!!!

If this is a sexual question then I have an answer...I always find that when I am rolling I am always very dry. I always need a little help in the lubrication department...and my boyfriend well...he is the CHAMP when we are rollin!!!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Not really, just during my comedown when I am depressed out of my mind and my boyfriend is hard as a rock and wants to fuck my brains out. That gets frustrating. The comedown of the roll is supposed to make guys even more horney than they were during the roll. Hard to believe, but apparently it is true.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

Not really, just during my comedown when I am depressed out of my mind and my boyfriend is hard as a rock and wants to fuck my brains out. That gets frustrating. The comedown of the roll is supposed to make guys even more horney than they were during the roll. Hard to believe, but apparently it is true.

Yea I hear you. Makes the guy so horney he can't even come.

cwm23.gif

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Ohhh, I hate it when I'm coming down and ready to try to fall asleep and he wants sex. One time I was sooo tired that I said do you mind if I just lie there? He was fine with it, I jsut tried to fall asleep, lol! Obviously didn't happen...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

[This message has been edited by tastyt (edited 05-15-2001).]

ACTUALLY ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE GOINT TO LAUGH.....I WAS MAD HALLUCINATING WHEN I GOT HOME AND I HAVE THESE LEOPARD PILLOWS ON MY BED AND THEY WERE ABOUT TO EAT ME TEETH AND ALL....LOL......WWW.MADBUGGINOUT.COM

LOLOLOLOL

MELANIE

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

I had something like that. I was rolling really hard and just plain fucked in the head. My girl and I were going at it and she said I kept making all these weird faces, I never even knew I was doing it. Completely freaked her out. Kind of funny afterwards though.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

LMFAO! Yeah, that's another thing- you think you'll all hot when you're rolling until you realize what ugly faces you make!

And Princess- I have seen/ done/ said some real fucked up things too when rolling... oh lord... rolleyes.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

I have done/ said some real fucked up things too when rolling... oh lord...

Have'nt we all

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."