Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The good,The bad,The ugly

clubkat

When it comes down to the nitty gritty, everyone has their good's and bad's (and their uglies)

cwm32.gifcwm36.gifcwm14.gif

What are your virtues and vices during sex? (can i use those words?) cwm13.gif

Here are my very own:

The good: I can suck a mean c*ck

The bad: I dont ever want to stop *even if the guy is spent* which leads to me being a "bitch (cat)"

The ugly: Being a nymph isnt all fun and games! (especially when noones around) and batteries are getting expensive!!!!

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

The good: Killer BJs

The REALLY good: Want anal sex like every day (certainly any time there is sex going on)

The bad: Get really pissed if I want some sex and he's not giving any cwm21.gif

The ugly: Will disappear with a lover into my sex-lair for days at a time (given the opportunity) with the phone and message machine volume off, prompting APBs and angry messages from family and friends as to "where the F*** are you, and why haven't you called back yet?"

*sigh* Hearing you in FM Clubkat, it's tough being a nympho... O well, good thing for Duracells...

XO,

G

[This message has been edited by goddessoflove (edited 05-22-2001).]

How comes (ebonics talkin') I can NEVER find any nymphos like myself? - now answer me that one cwm21.gif

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Good: Going down on a girl (not braggin', just telling what I've been told, girls have said it runs in the family, supposedly my bro's good too, lol)

Bad: Taking too long to come (is that really a bad thing? one girl didn't like it)

Ugly: ????

------------------

calvin.gif

The Good: The things I can do with my pussy muscles will send you into convulsions.

The Bad: Never being able to get enough sex!!!!!

The Ugly: Not being able to walk, sit, stand, or do anything after a night of some crazy kinky fucking! cwm4.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."