Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tenupa?? where are youuuuuuuuuu?

rachel1997

Originally posted by tenupa:

cwm7.gif Hey Rach! How ya doin babe! I been around, just busy lately....I see some of these threads I want to post to but *no time*.......drives me crazy...so I'll list a few here

I sleep naked...sometimes, w/the right girl.

I don't think I'd look good w/ facial hair

Cool pics form the meetup! Nik-great shots (I never think I look good in pics though---just me?) Unbound--that was you!!! Damn.

I love eating pussy for hours at a time, shaved prefferred.

And I'm not going away for Mem. Day W'end......single and hating it--from the NY board--oops.

btw--Rach thanks for sending the love, it's felt, and your a sweetheart. Gracias mi amore.

He's alive!!!!

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

OKAY...im so bad with names...Tenupa....are you the one i was talking to on the couch who was looking out for us with the bill?

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

He's alive!!!!

Alive and kickin babe! Lookin foward to seeing you again.....when will I?

Who knows? Right now it's my back that's killing me and the advils aren't working... I hope excedrin (that I took 1 in the morning) and advil (2 that I took right now)work together! Or else my next post is gonna be from the hospital...

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by cmb1975:

OKAY...im so bad with names...Tenupa....are you the one i was talking to on the couch who was looking out for us with the bill?

Yup, that was me.....I got to the meetup late and I wish I didn't....so many ppl I wanted to meet but didn't...next time.

Rach, try alleve--it works for me every time....or doan's back pills are supposed to work great....hope you feel better babe....

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Originally posted by clubkat:

Tenupa is a sexy biatch! cwm4.gifcwm38.gif

I got a confession...I undressed you all night w/my eyes @ Lemon, @ Exit...just one look at you, and especially those *eyes* of yours....got my heart racing, and my blood pumpin.....mmmmmmmm you looked so delicious....

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Originally posted by clubkat:

cwm24.gif mmmm....myyy..my.....my jaw.....it just dropped! cwm24.gif

Oh my....someone just sprung a leak! cwm4.gif I think me and tenupa need some "PRIVATE TIME"

hmmmm...'private time' I don't know if I'm gonna get a spankin, a lickin, a suckin or what but whatever it is, it sounds goooooood.....

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

tenupa, what nationailty are you?

Italian, and I've had Rachel on the brain for the last few days too ya know! Believe me babe, it was my pleasure just to be seen w/you that night you sexy thang....

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

hmmmm...'private time' I don't know if I'm gonna get a spankin, a lickin, a suckin or what but whatever it is, it sounds goooooood.....

Correction my love....I'm getting the spanking and licking and sucking (well that can be worked out) cwm4.gif

Rachel!!!! SHARING IS CARING...and I know you love me so! cwm38.gif

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

yeah, where is tenupa

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

cwm7.gif Hey Rach! How ya doin babe! I been around, just busy lately....I see some of these threads I want to post to but *no time*.......drives me crazy...so I'll list a few here

I sleep naked...sometimes, w/the right girl.

I don't think I'd look good w/ facial hair

Cool pics form the meetup! Nik-great shots (I never think I look good in pics though---just me?) Unbound--that was you!!! Damn.

I love eating pussy for hours at a time, shaved prefferred.

And I'm not going away for Mem. Day W'end......single and hating it--from the NY board--oops.

btw--Rach thanks for sending the love, it's felt, and your a sweetheart. Gracias mi amore.

------------------

SequencesStrip2Big.jpg

Originally posted by aphelion:

Tenupa is Eddie.. I think I was the first one to meet him, SO BACK OFF Y'ALL! cwm1.gif

Heh.. Jess, he's in the first pic <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum20/HTML/002788.html" TARGET=_blank>here</A>.

LOL And I was the one that told him that he smelled like Issi Miyaki (however thats spelled) and I was right on the $$$...

smile.gif

blondie

blonde.gif