Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you like to watch sunsets?

orchid21

Sunsets .... sunrises .... Lightning ... northern lights ..... shooting stars ... nebulas ...... comets .... super novas ...

they are all part of Natures beautiful light show .... how could you not LOVE them all ?!?!?!?

I would have to say though, .... toatal solar eclipses are my Favorite!!! I wish I had the money to go to Zimbabwa next month to see it ... oh well (next one in North America - 2017)

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

[This message has been edited by djstripe (edited 05-25-2001).]

sometimes i'll hop on a friends boat and blaze into teh city and float around down by teh statue of liberty for sunset ... its pretty dope ! one of these day hopefully i'll have a cutie to come in with me ... =-)

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I lived in Southern Cali for 5 months and used to watch the sun set over the Pacific every day. Nothin' beats the feeling of doing 95 down I-5 with your windows down, the music blaring, and the sun setting. Nothin' beats a watching a sunset, period. (Especially when you're with a girl)Ahh, the memories! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

[This message has been edited by aboyfrombklyn (edited 05-26-2001).]

hmmm... watched the sunrise my last day in miami.. figured it was the only time in the nest few years where ill have the beach just across the street from me... stayed up the night.. went down to the beach, sat on the sand, and watched the sun rise up from the water... fucking amazing... definitely a special moment... although would have been a beautiful romantic moment... glad i was alone... <sigh> cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

I was working a few miles away from Huntington Beach in southern Cali this summer. It's a really popular surfing spot, so you've got fun stuff to watch during the day, too. But you really can't beat the pacific coast for sunsets. The sun sets in the west, after all. cwm11.gif

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

yup yup yup.

Out on my balcolny you get a great view over the lake.

But Ibiza are the best i have seen (so far), cheeky half a pill and some chilled beats and chilled people. It's something everybody should experiance IMO.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

I lived in Southern Cali for 5 months and used to watch the sun set over the Pacific every day. Nothin' beats the feeling of doing 95 down I-5 with your windows down, the music blaring, and the sun setting. cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

I could not possibly agree more. Hell yeah man.

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby