Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, Would You Sleep With Hugh Hefner???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Just in case no one knows, Hugh Hefner is the founder of Playboy.

Seeing as though his new girlfriend will turn 21 in a few weeks, this guy gets whoever he wants.

Would any of you ladies sleep with him? Assume he'd give you whatever you wanted, and he was a perfect gentleman.

Would you?

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Eewwwwwwwwwwww. no way. he's gross and old. And I wouldn't sleep with him just to get into Playboy either, even if my body was remotely close to any of the girls in that magazine.

He's just too ugly and there's nothing appealing about him!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Guest xfactor834

Another thing about him...every girl who sleeps with him...or doesn't sleep with him for that matter...always has the nicest things to say about him.

I've never heard any girl say anything bad about him, even the ones he didn't have sex with.

Hell, even his ex-wife compliments him and cherishes him.

------------------

nice.jpg

Originally posted by squeezemay:

With all the $$$ that that mutha fucka has, YES!

lmao squeeze - i like yew gerl

- i would to0.... shiT.. can you say

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND?

ahhh the power of the pussy!

------------------

dont hate the playa - hate the game

"ouT 4 doL"

angelSIG.jpg

I was just having this convo last weekend with my boyfriend and his dad...we were watching Howard Stern and his present girlfriend was on the show....

I mean c'mon....how fuckin fake can you get...He's old enough to be her fuckin grandfather! Its disgusting...

so in answer to your questions...FUCK NO I WOULD NOT SLEEP WITH THAT WITHERED OLD DICK...NOT FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD! ok maybe for ALL the money in the world...

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Are you out of yer fucking mind??? NO WAY would I sleep with that old man! Sorry, we had the goldigger discussion, and I came out as "opposed." No Anna Nicole here!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Nope No PUKE HEFNER for me.. call me picky, call me a bitch I don't care.. I might not ever make as much money as him but you know what, I'll still have respect for myself and with that I can live with..

------------------

people05.gif

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

“You’re as special as you think you are.” - Care Bears

HEEEEEEEELLLL NOOOOOOO

HOWEVER... I do wanna pose for Playboy...Does anyone have any leads on how to go about doing so???

I have thier address in Chicago, but I'm a little leary of just sending pics in cold... What if the mailroom guy gets a hold of them??!! cwm31.gif

I'm dead serious too, so don't reply with any "self esteem" "degrading" shit either!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

11423917.jpg

sen·su·al·i·ty (snsh-l-t)

n.

1. The quality or state of being sensual or lascivious.

2. Excessive devotion to sensual pleasures.

I would sure love to visit the playboy mansion (would'nt we all). The man is sooooooooo lucky

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by beautious1:

HEEEEEEEELLLL NOOOOOOO

HOWEVER... I do wanna pose for Playboy...Does anyone have any leads on how to go about doing so???

I have thier address in Chicago, but I'm a little leary of just sending pics in cold... What if the mailroom guy gets a hold of them??!! cwm31.gif

I'm dead serious too, so don't reply with any "self esteem" "degrading" shit either!!! cwm38.gif

Your best bet would be to come to Hollywood for a few weeks, and walk around. Believe me, if Playboy wants to notice you, it will.

Hugh usually takes morning walks around his mansion around Beverly Hills (I've heard), and he's been known to let a few lucky girls into his magazine that way.

Otherwise, take your head shots and prints to Playboy yourself (in Los Angeles), and you may just get an interview.

Good luck

cwm38.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

old balls, wrinkled body, and that sweet smell of icy hot??????

sounds sexy to me! cwm28.gif

Rach...their hair has gone to the point of no return (can you say almost white?)

cwm35.gif

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

Guest xfactor834

Here are some pix from Hugh's last birthday...

Fuckin' A man

hu.jpg

hu2.jpg

hu3.jpg

He may be a disgusting pig for some ladies...but damn...

------------------

nice.jpg

beautious, my ex was asked to pose for them...she said no.

their corp offices are here in nyc...57th and 5th...right above the bulgari boutique, so try caling them up.

u might wanna try maxim mag or stuff mag as they have sections in there for amateurs...not naked but good exposure.

In regards to the topic of the conversation..after much thinking and such, I'd have to say...

NO!

Not only do I find him physically repulsive, but there is something seriously wrong when a man not only practices a form of polygamy, but insists that his entourage of female companions be young enough to go to the prom! Seems like SOMEONE is still enduring their mid-life crisis...hmm hmmm!

Beautiful girl...the one who wants to pose for Playboy..your best bet would be to get an agent...that's usually how you break into the industry..unless of course you are discovered eating an Ice cream cone at the mall like so many other supermodels..Good Luck!

-SuperBadAss

AWWWW... you guys are so helpful, thanks for the ideas...

"IF" I do ever make it into the pages of Playboy, I will buy each and every one of you a copy of the issue i'll be in...

***Ahh to dream!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

11423917.jpg

sen·su·al·i·ty (snsh-l-t)

n.

1. The quality or state of being sensual or lascivious.

2. Excessive devotion to sensual pleasures.