Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would u ever date..

starcapone

GUYS: a girl that has a reputation as a slut, but really isn't and LADIES: a guy that has a reputation as a player but really isn't?? cwm13.gif

~and yes you can have a reputation of being something your not..it's caused by gossip..amoung other things~ cwm25.gif

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

GRAVITY is my bitch..don't let this he/she say otherwise!!!

I could care less what other people think ... only thing thats matters is if you make each other happy. I honestly can't understand how someone can be so shallow that they would let other peoples gossip get in the way of your personnel happiness. That just pathetic IMO.

------------------

ani_300.gif

Next total solar eclipse:

21 June 2001 Zimbabwe

(look for live web broadcast)

"Will you meet me? ... What ever you ask of me, I will do."

"Are there really Angels? ... Or are they just in our mind?"

As long as I know how the person really is, I couldn't care less what other people think. If I'm going out with a girl who people think is a slut (but I know she really isn't) then f**k them! As long as we're happy, it doesn't matter what people think.

------------------

calvin.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

GUYS: a girl that has a reputation as a slut, but really isn't and LADIES: a guy that has a reputation as a player but really isn't?? cwm13.gif

~and yes you can have a reputation of being something your not..it's caused by gossip..amoung other things~ cwm25.gif

Starcapone, I'm curious, what High School are you attending?

I am completely with Goddess of Love on this one. To me the term slut is reserved for women who use sex to manipulate and hurt people. If a girl just loves sex then I am all for it. To me, in an ideal world, the more people a woman has been with the better. In this world its the same except maybe we'd get ourselves tested before we fucked.

Originally posted by djstripe:

I could care less what other people think ... only thing thats matters is if you make each other happy. I honestly can't understand how someone can be so shallow that they would let other peoples gossip get in the way of your personnel happiness. That just pathetic IMO.

Don't you think it's a little naive to take a "hear no evil, see no evil" attitude about it? If you are looking for personnel [sic] happiness in the wrong person, it could instead make you very unhappy, very quickly.

There is always the possibility of a one-eighty, though; that's the point of seeing the person in the first place.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Originally posted by goddessoflove:

The words 'slut' and 'player' aren't in my vocabulary. People are people and they act on their sexuality, and I like it that way. F what anyone thinks; anyone who's opinion matters wouldn't judge by such a criteria.

XO,

G

I agree with u I dont have that kind of words in my vocabulary, I always say you never know why she acts like that and why she do that so is better to stay quiet and never critizise.

You never know when u end in the same situation so better not to call names to anybody or talk bad about somebody

RESPECT!!!!!cheerss

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

As long as they're not the ones trying to perpetuate their reputation. In other words, as long as the guy's not trying to make everyone think he's a player. Cause that would be pretty sad.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif