Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another valuable piece of sex info...

djmoonshine

People who are loyal to one brand of toilet paper have sex half as often as those who don't care what they wipe their butts with.

cwm40.gif

is this true? who knows, but it's a funny thought...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

LMAO!! Jess, where did you get this info from?? Interesting, very interesting. Funny, but I don't think it's true. I couldn't care less what kind of toilet paper I wipe my butt with as long as it does the job, but that never helped me get laid! cwm20.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

guys.... lol... i read it in a magazine... i mean, there must be some type of evidence they gathered to make that kinda statement... its funny!!! lol...

and why am i getting thumbs down and eye rolls?? cwm36.gif come on guys... don't take this seriously... it was meant to make you think... cwm13.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

it actually makes sense...I mean, people that care about what kind of toilet paper they wipe their damn ass with are going to be pretty darn uptight. Whereas people that don't care are more easy-going and "free-lovin." wink.gif

-Diesel

Originally posted by diesel00:

it actually makes sense...I mean, people that care about what kind of toilet paper they wipe their damn ass with are going to be pretty darn uptight. Whereas people that don't care are more easy-going and "free-lovin." wink.gif

-Diesel

cwm38.gif the purpose of this post has been served... someone thought about it... cwm40.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Uh, oh. I usually use the same kind of TP. I hate those really scratchy ones! I better worn my boyfriend of the possible decrease in our sex life because I prefer the same brand of TP. cwm4.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by diesel00:

-Diesel

Well unless you want to be running to the store all the time because you ran out of toilet paper, AGAIN... you find a favorite brand pretty quickly.

I've found that Scott, Marcal, and SoftWipes last the longest.

Oh, and I get laid pretty frequently. cwm1.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif