Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about condoms.........

nSyNcBaBy

i was just watching a rerun on 90210... and the episode was about the health office in the high school handing out free condoms to promote safer sex...they had meetings and votes and shit to see if everyone agreed to the idea... as i was watchin i was thinkin if i, myself, would agree with it...

so i thought id post this here to see what u all think.... imagine if it was in ur school or ur kids' school... would u agree with handin out free condoms or do u think itd be a bad idea? cwm40.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

Of course I would agree with it. Handing out condoms doesn't make kids have sex. I mean, if they're going to have sex it's not like they can't just go to the drugstore and buy them anyway.

By making them more accessible it gives a glimmer of hope that they might actually be used... rather than having all these hs kids engaging in unprotected sex.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I say pass em out..fuck it..most of those HS kids aren't working..and condoms now a days are pricey. Majority of the kids are all fuckin...so why not..Shit hand me a free condom any day..I'll use that bitch..hehe...but yeah..I say pass them out..it's not that their supporting teen sex..but supporting safe sex..

Originally posted by tastyt:

Of course I would agree with it. Handing out condoms doesn't make kids have sex. I mean, if they're going to have sex it's not like they can't just go to the drugstore and buy them anyway.

By making them more accessible it gives a glimmer of hope that they might actually be used... rather than having all these hs kids engaging in unprotected sex.

Exactly! I couldn't agree any more!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

Guest xfactor834

That's very awesome (free condoms).

However...I'll believe this 'till the day I die...

A child's 'good behavior' traces DIRECTLY to good parenting.

Doesn't matter what the child is exposed to...drugs, smoking, unprotected sex...if he/she had great parents...I can pretty much guarantee that kid will be on the right track.

I also realize great parents aren't the most common thing. I guess I was really lucky cwm38.gif

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

Promoting safe sex through free condoms is the only way to go. Otherwise you wind up w/ the closeminded bullshit that happened in the late 80's when the government said no to the condom campaign and wanted to push abstinence. That might work. cwm6.gif

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

i guess i do agree with it... cuz the health classes should be teaching the students about safe sex anyway... and if someone is having sex and cant get a hold of any store-bought condoms... he/she may figure- well since i cant get them i cant use them.. and have sex anyway...

i agree with the xfactor in saying that it traces back to the way the kids are raised by their parents.... if someone was raised a certain way and has been taught abstinence or something like that.. the distribution *shouldnt* alter their decision about having sex... on the other hand... itll only give people who are having sex more of a reason to use condoms cwm16.gif if theyre being GIVEN out.. theres no reason not to use them....

------------------

That's very awesome (free condoms).

However...I'll believe this 'till the day I die...

A child's 'good behavior' traces DIRECTLY to good parenting.

Doesn't matter what the child is exposed to...drugs, smoking, unprotected sex...if he/she had great parents...I can pretty much guarantee that kid will be on the right track.

I also realize great parents aren't the most common thing. I guess I was really lucky

------------------

i had good parents too (well, good guardians, i live w/ my aunt and uncle), but i still get myself in trouble. look at me, im a drug addict. and they did everyrthing right, so good parenting doesnt ALWAYS point the kid in the right direction. but i agree xfactor, mostof the time it does go hand and hand, just not in my case i guess.

Suppose its a good idea but if they do it, do it right. Anywhere that I've found free condoms being passed out and have tried them (i.e. SF & college), on more than one occasion did the condom rip, tear, and it makes me go to the store for good. Everyone likes free deals but make sure you know what you're getting

xtcgspot... i agree with u on that point... my parents did a great job raising me... but i do the whole drug thing too <u know that> cwm1.gif but u also know that the way i was raised also has a lot to do with the fact that im still a virgin... <u know that too *hehe*> and i wouldnt say that its not tru in ur case... cuz u have good morals when it comes to that stuff... uve been so good to me about it and i think thats a direct result of u being taught respect and just by having good morals instilled in u... *mwah* cwm38.gif

------------------

I don't have a problem with it. The way I see it is, Kids are going to do what they want to do regardless of what schools, tv, their parents, doctors, priests, or whomever tell them to do.

I do believe that parents have to take responsibilty for their kids and be the first to inform kids and teach them about the risks and dangers of having sex etc.

But there are a alot of kids do whatever they want anyway regardless of anything their parents tell them! Parents can't control everything their kids do unless they have then in lockdown 24/7. And if a parent disapproves of things that their kids are doing and there's no support system, then the kids need to have something to fall back on and since they're in school for 8 hours a day/5 days a week, it would makes sense for them to get that information and products they need to keep themselves safeĀ® from the schools.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg