Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skyscraper sex

goodvibe

I just moved into a high-rise and all I can think about bending a girl over right in front of my window looking out at the skyline. ...or better yet, having sex standing up on the deck on the roof of the building. I'm kinda obsessed now, been showering, jerking off etc. with the windows open but just moved in and have yet to bring a girl back. Anyone else have this fantasy? cwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by goodvibe (edited 06-19-2001).]

Somewhat of a tangent... but related to voyeurism nonetheless:

My best friend was renting a room from a gay couple in Chelsea. You could see directly into many people's apartments from the kitchen window. They met a guy who lived in one of these apartments.

Whenever this guy would bring someone home, he would call the couple, turn his lights on, and the couple would stand in the dark kitchen and watch. My friend watched one time, he said the guy looked over and waved at them!

Twisted shit.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by goodvibe:

I just moved into a high-rise and all I can think about bending a girl over right in front of my window looking out at the skyline. ...or better yet, having sex standing up on the deck on the roof of the building. I'm kinda obsessed now, been showering, jerking off etc. with the windows open but just moved in and have yet to bring a girl back. Anyone else have this fantasy? cwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by goodvibe (edited 06-19-2001).]

OK let's go can i bring my camera!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

I think having sex and having others see or hear you, is a fantasy of many.... smile.gif I have thought about scewing someone on my roof, in my elevator, just about every place in my building.

Oh and I know someone who did it on the roof once. However I don't remember if she said that it was all tha6t memorable or what...

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

I think having sex and having others see or hear you, is a fantasy of many.... smile.gif I have thought about scewing someone on my roof, in my elevator, just about every place in my building.

Oh and I know someone who did it on the roof once. However I don't remember if she said that it was all tha6t memorable or what...

oh yeah!!!! quite memorable!!!! great fantasy material, never fails me!!! whew!

cwm32.gif