Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Threesomes

peache5030

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

dana

why dont we just try the two of us first ... then we'll focus on a third ... =) ... i'ma call u right now ... xoxoxoxo -joey

DAMN...joey..do you still want to hang out in my pants???hahaha..

I got the call...sorry was out to lunch with co-workers and the BOSS..will call you back in a few...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by rparadox:

I have no problem with girl-on-girl stuff, it's just that "it" would start to hurt if I dont get to put it somewhere.

That's when you start to stroke it to the east... stroke it to the west... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by lareyna333:

i am down with threesomes......as long as

1. I know the girl, and she is only into girls

2. My boyfriend can watch me and the girl but he is not allowed to touch her and he can only have sex with me.....

so I guess it's not really a threesome, but at least he gets to watch!!

That's definitely not a threesome...

I don't understand this point of view... Your saying it's ok for you to have sex with someone else (gender is irrelevent) right in front of your boyfriend, while he can do nothing??? Yeah, that's really fair... NOT!

If you're not comfortable with seeing your Sig-O having sex (oral, penetration, or whatever), then why is it acceptable for you to do that in front of him... Girl-on-girl fantasy aside... That's just an excuse to justify a double-standard.

I don't understand why so many women complain about equality in a relationship, but then I see comments like this...

Sheesh!

cwm6.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Originally posted by peache5030:

DAMN...joey..do you still want to hang out in my pants???hahaha..

I got the call...sorry was out to lunch with co-workers and the BOSS..will call you back in a few...

still waiting ... for the call and to get in your pants ... lets go already !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

That's definitely not a threesome...

I don't understand this point of view... Your saying it's ok for you to have sex with someone else (gender is irrelevent) right in front of your boyfriend, while he can do nothing??? Yeah, that's really fair... NOT!

If you're not comfortable with seeing your Sig-O having sex (oral, penetration, or whatever), then why is it acceptable for you to do that in front of him... Girl-on-girl fantasy aside... That's just an excuse to justify a double-standard.

I don't understand why so many women complain about equality in a relationship, but then I see comments like this...

Sheesh!

cwm6.gif WELL THEN, i guess i am not down with threesomes with a person that i love....however the only reason i would even consider doing it is if HE really wanted to expierence something like that and what i said in my post before would be a compromise only to make him happy.....now if it was with a friend there would be no rules..