Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO WANTS TO GET LAID?

cdaddy

Originally posted by orchid21:

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET LAID?

i know seriously... what kinda question is that to post on a sex board... lol! cwm6.gifcwm4.gif

laurie.. you seem to be quite the pimp these days in the dungeons... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by tvc15:

laurie... any progress!?!? it's almost been a week. and you've had so many tempting offers. what are you doing in the meantime? practicing the one-note symphony? give us an update!!

NOPE! Its was my 21st b-day yesterday (6/19) and I didnt get laided...WTF! Oh well NEVER can find my type anyway! lol..I try not to thing about it! I know its hard, but I'm always busy, and if I'm not I just find something to do cwm1.gif Not the best thing but keeps me out of trouble!

LAURIE cwm38.gif

Originally posted by laurie619:

NOPE! Its was my 21st b-day yesterday (6/19) and I didnt get laided...WTF! Oh well NEVER can find my type anyway! lol..I try not to thing about it! I know its hard, but I'm always busy, and if I'm not I just find something to do cwm1.gif Not the best thing but keeps me out of trouble!

LAURIE cwm38.gif

So what did you do for the big day/night??

What did you wear? Where did you go? I'm going to speak for everyone (bold, no?) when I say, we've been waiting for this. The build up has been so excrutiatinly (sp?) slow... Tell us a good story. Lie if you have to!! No, really. All the details, even if they're painfully dull.

I am alive and breathing It was a rough week, monday night CHINACLUB, Tuesday a local bar then poorbilly's, wed abyss, and I am still not done! I cant take anymore!!! I am not that of a hardcore clubber. Tonight I am going to RIVER ST,

(i dont want to go!) I cant even wright this I am so dizzy! and my abdomen hurts from all the vomiting! OH well I guess we all been there dont that! lol... Thanks for remembering me!

LAURIE cwm38.gif

P.S. STILL DIDNT GET ANY LOVIN~!