guys swallow your own cum

starcapone

Originally posted by starcapone:

i'm sure alot of ladies taste their own. guys are pussies!! cwm27.gif

LMAO

AMEN!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

[This message has been edited by vikkii123 (edited 06-25-2001).]

Been there, done that. I've tasted it, no big deal, it's not that bad. However, I'm sure it's different when it's squirting in your mouth, sensation wise. I refuse to believe all the different guys on this board who are over-reacting to tasting your own cum. Let's grow up, shall we?

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

Originally posted by shugabooga:

one time my boyfriend wanted anal and i told him "only if you let me do you with a dildo first" and that shut him up real fast! there's no difference between a man's and woman's anas as far as i can tell. if a man won't take it in the ass, why should i? it's an exit not an entrance!!!

i guess i agree with your idea, but i think the difference is the connotation. see, guys dont have anything besides a fake dick to stick up peoples asses....so its hinting at gay sex....also a dildo is obviously modeled after a penis so penis in ass = uncool with most guys

as for me, i wouldnt want to do anal in the first place so i wont think about it

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Guest xfactor834

Star, let's see those beautiful breasts of yours cwm32.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Losers always talk about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

I'm the kind of guy who wouldn't ask my girl to do something if I didn't want it done to me. Well, there's one exception, ANAL! She's not sticking a dildo up my ass! cwm32.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

one time my boyfriend wanted anal and i told him "only if you let me do you with a dildo first" and that shut him up real fast! there's no difference between a man's and woman's anas as far as i can tell. if a man won't take it in the ass, why should i? it's an exit not an entrance!!!