Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the guys.....Sex or Blow Jobs?

lareyna333

Now that's a hard question... that depends completely on the mood. You just have to work/hope/guess to make sure you're both in the same one at the same time.

Nothing's worse than one wanting to bang and one wanted to carress. Okay, there's actually a lot of things worse, like no sex at all, but you know what I mean.

yeah, it definitely depends on the mood a lot

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

The suckage is amazing when I'm on the phone. It's like, I'm on an important fucking phone call and all of a suddenly my freakin loins are being tickled by the yummy wetness. It's fuckin great!

Sex, well, shit...I can't speak for everyone, but as the minutes pass, like a tree glistening in the sun growing ever so gently, so to, does thy techniques. One favorite of mine is the mouthification. It's fly tongue-kissin the yummy high flyness when it's just your tongue...just your single, solitary, itty-bitty fuckin tongue that brings destruction to a woman's defense mechanisms.

Anyways, enough blab, those who are familiar with me know I can keep going...Saint!!!

I love to suprise a guy with a little tounge-to-penis routine. When he's not ready for it or when he's just goin' about his business. I love that smile I get when he realizes what's about to happen to him. mmmmmmm.