Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I am now addicted to the sex boards

stacychase

... Spent the week reading and responding to threads on this board... Cool group of people, and now I think I may be addicted... Everyone appears so fair and non-judgemental.. smile.gif

..12 step program in my future... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Guest xfactor834

I spread Stacy's long, sexy, shiny legs to reveal one of the most beautiful, tight, sweet pussies in the world.

I first crawl on top of her, kissing her warm lips gently with mine, while a few fingers keep her pussy busy.

Eyes closed, our tongues play happily while I feel her body shift closer to mine...begging to be filled.

I back up now, lying down, stomach-facing-down, face to face with Stacy's gorgeous lovehole.

I breathe my hot sweet breath all over it, getting it even wetter. I flirtaciously bite her inner thighs...so soft...so sweet-tasting.

My tongue traces circles around her swollen, sensitive clit, as I hear her moan and groan under her breath.

I start kissing her pussy lips and very gently tugging at them with my lips. My tongue parts her pussy lips, moving up and down between them, tasting her incredibly sweet liquid.

With my nose pressed firmly against her groin, my tongue moves up inside her, massaging the walls of her pussy, while my fingers rub your clit...as your back arches up off the bed.

I give my other hand to you so you can suck on my fingers...getting them all nice and wet...as I take those fingers and place them at the tip of your ass.

Your eyes closed, as you squirm around on the cream-colored satin sheets below. A pool of your pre-cum is all over the sheets, as my face is drenched in your sweetness. Dripping from my chin, I lean up over you to kiss you, so you can taste your own doing.

My other finger, massaging the tip of your ass, very s-l-o-w-l-y penetrates it, as I feel you pull my body closer to yours.

*********Curtains close**********

How does that sound sweetie? PM me if you want more cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Losers always talk about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Guest xfactor834

Mmmmm...Stacy baby...

I could go on forever cwm12.gif

You really taste incredibly delicious

------------------

newsig.jpg

Guest xfactor834

I absolutely love sucking on toes Shuga =)

But what I love more is getting my face completely drenched in Stacy's love juices, then kissing her with them, so she can taste just how sweet she really is

cwm38.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

[This message has been edited by xfactor834 (edited 06-22-2001).]

Guest xfactor834

I walk up to Live and kiss the back of her neck softly, as I whisper into her ear how sexy she looks.

As you tilt your head back, I wrap my arms around you as you feel something very hard and thick pressed against your ass.

I feel you swallow in anxiety, as I nibble on your ears gently. You grab a handful of my cock over my jeans, and I slap your wrist for being such a bad girl.

Still from behind, my strong hands wrap around you and I get a firm grip on your breasts, your nipples being played with between my long fingers...they're so hard.

I kneel down and lift up your skirt a little, exposing your unbelievably sexy thong. Kneeling now, I pull down that thong just a little, exposing your tight, wet, pussy and your incredibly beautiful ass.

I reach in slowly, softly breathing in your legs and ass cheeks...as you get overcome with goosebumps and chills.

My warm, wet tongue slips into your tight pussy, as it tastes so creamy and sweet. My nose is inevitably pressed hard against your asshole, and as you lean over, your knees start to get weak.

My hands reach around you and start massaging your clit and playing with it, as you start to sweat around your forehead...and more chills race up and down your spine.

I start fingering your pussy with 2 fingers, while my wet tongue slowly massages your asshole. My fingers are replaced with my tongue again, and those two, long, wet fingers now slowly work their way deep into your asshole...

********curtains, again, must close*********

Was that good for you sweetheart?

cwm12.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Some guys have all the luck! I wanted them toes!! See y'all on the other side of the planet!

------------------

"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest!"

"Doubt whom you will, but never yourself."

AIM: Spragga25

Guest xfactor834

That's what happens Stacy cwm16.gif

My my, what a beautiful pussy you have...mind if we have a taste?

Line starts after me!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Originally posted by shugabooga:

and i'm next, because i know how much stacychase loves for me to get close to her!!!!

hahaha.. you know that i love you dearly, however i am strictly dickly!!!! smile.gif

------------------

I'm back, good God... I am getting ready to go and meet a friend, jump on the boards for a moment and get EXCITED... smile.gif Thanks for the cyber sex, babe... You are the best!! smile.gif Can I have more, please... cwm32.gif

------------------