Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay boys. . .

live1

We have the full run down on how a pussy needs to be treated in order to obtain maximum pleasure - so now the question is what kind of special treatment do you enjoy on your manliness??? What makes you want to come undone when getting a blow job? I've got a healthy bag of tricks, but I'm always looking for more. (and sorry if this has been asked before, we can never know enough sexual info)

Well, I always enjoy it when my girlfriend gently massages my balls while she is slowly sucking on my hard cock.....also, it is very erotic when she lets her firm breasts rub against my cock....lightly letting her hard nipples touch my rod and balls.....

------------------

"You never know who might be a Swinger."

Licking the skin between my balls and ass feels good, and then working your way up at your own pace. Also, head without the use of hands. Hair tied back, and nothing but your beautiful head on my cock, and your eyes glancing up at mine every so often throughout the suckage.

------------------

"The desire of a kingdom knows no kindred" (Sir Thomas More "The History of King Richard III" 64).

I cant stress enough the usage of the tongue always keep it moving around the head but pay close attention of the soft underbelly of the dragon cwm1.gif use icecubes or halls and the best thing... hum... hum to ur favorite song while ur doing it the vibrations send us into overload and we are spent... and oh yea eye contact nothing is sexier then a girl looking up at you...

------------------

Now you see evil will always triumph ... because evil is good and good is dumb.