Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u prefer number 2??

cutipatuti

agree with miller.

and know when its appropriate or not...there was this really hot chick on the train the other day that was wearing wayyyyy too much makeup for a sunday afternoon!!!! leave the heavy makeup for the PM hours.

I prefer little if any makeup. I just love it when a women has that natural beauty. I hate all that cover up and shit. I can't wear nice shirts because your crap rubs off on it. Some women wear so much makeup that they should audition for the insane clown posse. LOL!!

Well as a woman, I know that usually even when a woman looks like she's going natural, she's most likely at least got on some blush or mascara (heehee, guys can be so gullible cwm11.gif ).

For my preference, I definitely like women who go for the natural look, with a little extra color on the eyes or lips.

The only time a lot of makeup should be worn is when it's done up all funky for a night out.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

Well as a woman, I know that usually even when a woman looks like she's going natural, she's most likely at least got on some blush or mascara (heehee, guys can be so gullible cwm11.gif ).

For my preference, I definitely like women who go for the natural look, with a little extra color on the eyes or lips.

The only time a lot of makeup should be worn is when it's done up all funky for a night out.

I was just about to say the same thing. Even on a Sunday when I am just running out to the store, I powder my nose, throw on some mascara and lipstick.... Damn there may be a hotty in the frozen food aisle and I certainly do not want to look all busted!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.