Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!

chula22

Originally posted by nitro449:

you go girl did you pay the favor back

WELL ACTUALLY, I DIDN'T. BUT HE DIDNT WANT ME TOO. ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS GET ME OFF SO THAT HE COULD PROVE THAT HE COULD. HE ISNT MY MAN SO I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR, BUT IF WE CONTINUE TO MESS LIKE THIS I MOST DEFINITLEY WILL. ACTUALLY, i AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IT. WE HAVENT EVEN HAD INTERCOURSE YET. WE MIGHT THOUGH. I WILL DEFINITELY KEEP YOU POSTED.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifChromechula.jpg

you mean thats actually possible?!!?!?!?! omg im so jealous!!! where do u find men like this?! ive searched and searched and i havent found ANY! ahh im so jealous!! yay for you sweetie!! cwm5.gifcwm35.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

i wanna see! i wanna see!

:::GRRR be nice:::

ROCK IT GIRL! Congratulations! You have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

Think I may need a girls help??????????

HELP............ cwm2.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

TastyT, Thanks sweety! I am definitely Going to get it. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!> HAHAHA!

SWISWI, THANK YOU, BUT DON'T FEEL BAD GIRL, I AM 22 AND JUST EXPERIENCED MY FIRST ONE. NO MAN HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO DO IT NO MATTER WHAT THEY DID.THIS GUY WAS FREAKING INCREDIBLE. HE IS ITALIAN AND I GOT HIM FROM NEW ROCHELE, NEW YORK. HAHAHAHAHA! I DONT KNOW IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT ITALIANS, BUT WHOA!

DALE77, WASSUP BABYCAKES(that was cute)! yEAH IT WAS QUITE A FEELING. IT WAS LIKE I WANTED HIM TO STOP BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WAS LIKE YOU BETTER NOT STOP!

LIVE1, SWEETY YOU KNOW I'M ROCKING IT HARD. HAHAHAHAHAHA! THANKS!

STACEYCHASE, THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD PRETTY CLOSE TO IT. I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE FEELING BETTER!

GLOWGIRL, A GIRL MIGHT HELP. BUT IF I FIND ANOTHER ONE OF HIM I WILL SEND HIM YOUR WAY.

TRANCEND, THANKS BABE! YOU ARE MAD KOOL!

ALL YOU GUYS ARE KRAZY KOOL! THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS. BUT NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM. I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT LETTING HIM BE MY "buddy" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. i HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF THESE. USUALLY IF YOU ARE NOT MY MAN YOU DONT GET NONE. BUT I HAVE THIS REALY STRONG FEELING THAT SEX WITH THIS GUY WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE BEST. HE EVEN GROWLS!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! SHOULD I GO FOR IT?

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifChromechula.jpg

Originally posted by chula22:

I DONT KNOW IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT ITALIANS, BUT WHOA!

mama mia! glad the pisano enlightened you! think about it woman: our italiano fathers invented the entire lexicon of oral sex-- cunnilingus, fellatio, et cetera!

ciao! cool.gif

- sirdante

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 07-10-2001).]

Chula, that's a tough call babycakes. If you really think you could get involved in a purely sexual relationship w/o getting your emotions involved then I say why not, if that's what you really want.

But if one of you falls for the other and the feeling isn't mutual, well that always leads to broken hearts and hurt feelings and that's just poopy.

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by sirdante:

mama mia! glad the pisano enlightened you! think about it woman: our italiano fathers invented the entire lexicon of oral sex-- cunnilingus, fellatio, et cetera!

ciao! cool.gif

- sirdante

Well, I am assuming you are italian. Bless you! I really believe that they are the pioneers of pleasure. Who knew? I didn't.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifglowingchula.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

Chula, that's a tough call babycakes. If you really think you could get involved in a purely sexual relationship w/o getting your emotions involved then I say why not, if that's what you really want.

But if one of you falls for the other and the feeling isn't mutual, well that always leads to broken hearts and hurt feelings and that's just poopy.

Yeah I know. He isn't relationship type and I don't see him in that way, but he is really affecionate. He wont fall asleep unless i lay my head on his chest. He falls asleep rubbing my arm and playing with my hair. He evens kisses me n my forehead while I'm sleeping. And if he wakes up and I am not n his arms he grabs me up and holds me. I usually can seperate sexual feelings from Love, but with him it would be hard. He does all the things I like and I might just end up liking him more than i should.

DAMN IT! THIS IS NOT A KOOL CHOICE FOR BABYCAKES. I guess I should forget about it.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifglowingchula.jpg

Originally posted by chula22:

Yeah I know. He isn't relationship type and I don't see him in that way, but he is really affecionate. He wont fall asleep unless i lay my head on his chest. He falls asleep rubbing my arm and playing with my hair. He evens kisses me n my forehead while I'm sleeping. And if he wakes up and I am not n his arms he grabs me up and holds me. I usually can seperate sexual feelings from Love, but with him it would be hard. He does all the things I like and I might just end up liking him more than i should.

DAMN IT! THIS IS NOT A KOOL CHOICE FOR BABYCAKES. I guess I should forget about it.

Well, he sounds too damn cute!!! BE CAREFUL!!! All of that cuddling crap is what gets us girls in trouble. We fall too hard for it. Have you talked to him about any of this or have you both assumed that you're just going to be hooking up and that's it, no dating, no commitment, nada?

I can tell you this, there ARE more men out there who will be able to pleasure equally as well if not better, guys who would want to be your boyfriend. It may take some time to find him but I'm sure he's out there. So don't feel like you have to hold on to this guy b/c you're afraid of not finding someone else.

Good luck Babycakes, let us know what you decide to do.

cwm7.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Think I may need a girls help??????????

HELP............ cwm2.gif

I'm well acquainted with a female w/a talented tongue and fingers... cwm11.gif I... err, I mean *she*, might be able to lend you a hand... cwm1.gif

------------------

picturestitle.jpg