Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O.K. Women PLZ. Respond !

b-side

How many of you are on (or ever been on) the pill....???

And do you feel it affects your sex drive and/or your breast size cwm24.gif

What did it do ???

"The World Awaits Your Answer"

DOC~B

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

Yes, im on the pill...ortho-tricylin...I dont think it affects my sex drive, i have always been a horny freak and my boobs are pretty big, but i think that has more to do with my daughter!

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I'm on the pill too. ortho-tricyclen as well. I don't think it has effected my sex drive at all. I still love sex! I don't know if it has effected my boobs they have always been big. I don't think it has though.

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

~Dreams are almost always taller then you are...That way you have to reach to make them come true~

Originally posted by fuzzykitty420:

i'm on the pill - it doesn't affect my sex drive but my boobs went up a whole cup size the first month i started and i gained ten pounds (which i finally lost)

cwm32.gif

i used to be on ortho tricyclen as well... but not for sexual reasons... i was on it to regulate my period and lessen cramps... it worked wonders for me in that aspect but yes, my breasts got larger and i gained weight... but i got off the pill cuz i heard some bad things about it... if ur on it for a long period of time theres some disease that it can cause that causes all of ur muscles to kinda freeze and stiffen to the point where u cant move anything anymore and it is fatal... im not sure of the name but the things ive heard turned me off to birth control pills... especially since i wasnt even using them for birth control!

------------------

I'm feelin extra extraordinary, freaky

And I know you all

wanna roll with me...

I shoot by the bar - place my order...

Big baller orderin all that damn water...

I'm high- feelin like its all love and no violence...

Full of sweat, bloodshot eyes, and large pupils, X, man...this is some shit that i could get used to...

Drink "evian" slowly when I'm on E

And only those who feel me are gonna hear me...

Especially those in ~extasy~

-Ja Rule baby = )

I was on the pill for like 2 years, then I changed methods. I'm on Depo Provera now.

My sex drive varies... I have no desire when I first get the shot, but towards the end of the 3 months, I'm a raging horndog... It has gotten better over the last year, and it is a normal occurance.... I don't get my period at all anymore, which is a def. plus...

------------------

10935980.jpg

I have been on the pill forever and yeah when i was younger my boobs BLEW up

Now My sex drive is thru the roof!!!!!!!

but thats just me

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

I tried the pill for about 6 months and there was a definite change. my sex drive went down, I was a horndog before. My boyfriend and I had sex twice a day almost everyday. It was decreased to about once a week if that. It also made me real sleepy and a lost weight and had constit mood swings. Needless to say I stopped taking them. I could not hang with all that, neither could my boyfriend.

[This message has been edited by mysfit420 (edited 07-12-2001).]

I know Ortho is prob the most popular ...

but I hear Depo is growing...

Watch out on Depo, a few people I know on that have DSMIIII-R Mood Disorders or often can't get enough. cwm24.gif

I guess to some degree that can be a good thing cwm1.gif

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

[This message has been edited by b-side (edited 07-13-2001).]

Originally posted by beautious1:

I was on the pill for like 2 years, then I changed methods. I'm on Depo Provera now.

how do you like depo provera? my girlfriend is thinking of switching too

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

yea i have been on the pill for years. when i was ortho tricyclen my sex drive def went up!! i wanted to have sex constantly and i ended up losing about 10lbs - which is wierd. then i switched a few times and for the past year i have been on demulen. my chest size has gone up a full cup size and i have gained 20lbs which i have not been able to lose. and honestly i really dont have much of a sex drive anymore. but im also on one of the strongest pills made so--

i would have gone off the pill since i gained so much weight but im on it for my cramps and to regulate my period. and if im not on them i get the WORST cramps. even on the pill im all screwed up but its a lot better on them.

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Funny thing that nowa-dayz women are given HORMONES to control hormones.. cwm5.gif

W_A_Y back in the day Queen Victoria used to take Cannibus to contol her period. I wish people would realize the medicinal value of this stuff.

:Cough:Cough:

cwm27.gif

DOC~B

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

I'm on Orth-Tri-Cyclen too. Didn't notice too much of a change... didn't gain a pound, sex drive maybe went down a notch, boobs up a smidge. I was also on Ortho-Novum in high school, same thing, no major side effects.

I've been hearing some interesting things about Depo... turning into a raging sex maniac wouldn't be a problem because then my boyfriend would get a taste of his own medicine, lol!

I've heard some women whose breasts have just *exploded* on it. I want mine to explode too. But nothing seems to do the trick! frown.gif

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

yes...i'm on the pill. ortho tri cycln.

my boobs did get bigger--yaaaaa!

and my sex drive stayed the same. ::i was always horny:: hahha.

i'm not pregnant soooo thats always good. my skin is the same. cwm15.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays: Use my guestlist-->ESCAPE!!!