Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I JUST DON'T GET IT

ROME0

Why is it so hard to balance feelings for the person you love and sex, religious beliefs and religious "expectations". Sometimes it can be such a moral dilema trying to balance your own sexual views on how thing are and how things should be. Not for nothing but I just do not see in this day and age any of the religions keeping up with the times. I personally think sexual exploration with your mate is actually a MUST in a healthy relationship. Being able to explore each others pain, enjoyment..blah, blah. Religion frowns on this stuff. Seems to me religion is WAY BEHIND the times!

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

WOW, your so intelligent! I bet your mind is as small as your dick!

STFU and maintain!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by ROME0:

I personally think sexual exploration with your mate is actually a MUST in a healthy relationship.

So true babe, being able to "play" with each other is a MUST!

Yes yes true true. Religions are OUTDATED. I think it's time for you to ditch whatever religion you're practicing and go out and find your own ways of reaching GOD. It's all individual - based on each ones particular needs. God is everywhere - even in sex. I don't buy into religions that teach the same things that were taught thousands of years ago.

------------------

The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them

Originally posted by rachel1997:

if there was no religion in this world, then there will be no balance. Everything will be Chaos

if you haven't noticed, everything is Chaotic already.. 15 year old boys kill whole school loads of kids.

12 year old girls talk aboutt giving blow jobs...

society is deteriorating,

i believe in believing in something, but i don't believe you need to follow it the way your religion says so. my religion says(roman catholic) premarital sex is a nono, well in this day and age find me a virgin. very very rare.

religion is preached by man and man error.

man is greedy, man is deviant and mostly man is self righteous.

i do believe in god, deeply, but i don't think going to a church is going to save me from burning..

speak to god he listens inside or outside of his place of practice.

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne:

DUDE JUST FUCK HER IN THE ASS WILL YA'

lol

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by b-side:

It's not Religion Humans need .....

...... It's SPIRITUALITY...

Nikki Post your Sig. Plz.

Nuff Said

DOC~B

Couldn't have said it better myself... Excellent question though, Romeo.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by scramble360:

if you haven't noticed, everything is Chaotic already.. 15 year old boys kill whole school loads of kids.

12 year old girls talk aboutt giving blow jobs...

society is deteriorating,

i believe in believing in something, but i don't believe you need to follow it the way your religion says so. my religion says(roman catholic) premarital sex is a nono, well in this day and age find me a virgin. very very rare.

religion is preached by man and man error.

man is greedy, man is deviant and mostly man is self righteous.

i do believe in god, deeply, but i don't think going to a church is going to save me from burning..

speak to god he listens inside or outside of his place of practice.

i can say amen to that... off topic i know.. but it infuriates me when people say im gonna burn because i dont go to church, or because i dont buy into the bible's hypocrisy... niki's sig is right on... its all about spirtuality...

anyway, back to the original topic, which is great btw... smile.gif i def. agree with religion being way behind...

just let it flow... worrying about what were supposed to be doing according to the church will prove to be fruitless and futile...

happy sexing everybody... cwm38.gif

really off topic.. but this thread reminds me of this great book i read... conversations with god... very, very interesting read...

cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by ROME0

Why is it so hard to balance feelings for the person you love and sex, religious beliefs and religious "expectations". Sometimes it can be such a moral dilema trying to balance your own sexual views on how thing are and how things should be. Not for nothing but I just do not see in this day and age any of the religions keeping up with the times. I personally think sexual exploration with your mate is actually a MUST in a healthy relationship. Being able to explore each others pain, enjoyment..blah, blah. Religion frowns on this stuff. Seems to me religion is WAY BEHIND the times!

is this happening to u ? or is just a question ?

I really think what us say is totally right nothing better that experience the must WONDERFUL thing in this life "SEX"

Well just think about it. LIFE in general is supposed to be a challenge for us. From the religion aspect, we are supposed to work our hardest to resist temptation (having sex with your girl before marraige), but that doesn't happen too often.

Religion itself was not meant to adapt to the times...its not fashion. It is a set of guidelines to live our life by. So many other religions actually have tried to manipulate the original religions and change it to the way they wish to live.

Ex. Protestants...formed by (I think) Henry VIII in order to divorce his wife...

Shit if religion adapted to the times..nuns would be rolling, while pregnant with their 3rd child at the age of 17.