Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****NEW SEX POSITION NEEDED!******

princess0111

TONITE IS MY MAN'S BIRTHDAY AND I NEED A NEW POSITION THAT IS GOING TO MAKE HIM GO CRAZY LOL.......HELP........RAN OUT OF IDEAS.........

MEL

------------------

mel.jpg

-------------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

YEAH THANKS NITRO....I AM QUITE AWARE OF THAT PART .....I JUST NEEDED A NEW IDEA LOL..........SOMETHING DIFFERENT LOL

------------------

mel.jpg

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

i suggest you run to a book store or go on the web and look up kama sutra, they have alot of positions you never even thought of. or maybe you have...lol...enjoy!! cwm4.gif

------------------

~ * i'm like, hey where that Bacardi at..mix it with the Crisp, baby .. what's wrong with that?! * ~

$tarcapone..e.i.

** BoMb DiGgY **

Originally posted by princess0111:

YEAH THANKS NITRO....I AM QUITE AWARE OF THAT PART .....I JUST NEEDED A NEW IDEA LOL..........SOMETHING DIFFERENT LOL

Sorry but the only posions i know are the basics....missionary, doggy, riding-backward and forward, sideways, legs on shoulders...that's pretty much all i know..when you find something else please let me know

smile.gif

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~keeping the groove alive~~

NA its not even like that, you can be all sexy about things , or wear something really nice , then get down with it ! he he long lives sex!

------------------

glowball%2010.gif

glowball%2013.gif

glowball%2015.gif

glowball%2016.gif

glowball%202.gif

glowball%2021.gif

54321.jpg

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

grab every pillow you can find, stack em up, put your ass on top, lie back at about a 45 deg. angle, your shoulder blades on the bed, grab your guy, have him kneel in front of you, pull his dick into you, rest each of your legs on each of his shoulders, then pull his head down with your hands, and give him a sight he won't soon forget...

(then come over to my place. repeat.);)

If you can find an armless comfy chair and your back is up to shape..have him sit in the chair

and you on top of him facing him...simple basic

I enjoy it because it gives me complete freedom of my arms.

Also if hes diserving...a meal before....and you as the desert...mayhaps a lapdance for him if your feeling sexy.

:flame: