Clubplanet Nightlife Community

leg hair

jbravo

i don't write much but some help is needed...trimmed pubes are necessary, i understand that, but what about LEG HAIR? i hate this hair, i want to shave it off. look down and see a frenzy of hair up and down the leg. even split ends. (guys...just look close you will find them to) friend of mine keeps telling me to shave it, but my girl says NO. i don't mean shaved completely, just without a guard.

what is everyone's opinions? shave, or not to shave

i dunno about leg hair, but a few of my guy friends shave there arms. I think you should do whatever you feel most comfortable. and if your girl has a prob with it, tell her you have a prob with her shaving her legs. hahha. ::hope all works out:: cwm27.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays: Use my guestlist-->ESCAPE!!!

Originally posted by jbravo:

i don't write much but some help is needed...trimmed pubes are necessary, i understand that, but what about LEG HAIR? i hate this hair, i want to shave it off. look down and see a frenzy of hair up and down the leg. even split ends. (guys...just look close you will find them to) friend of mine keeps telling me to shave it, but my girl says NO. i don't mean shaved completely, just without a guard.

dude don't do it we need some form of hair on our body

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~keeping the groove alive~~

It's funny that you should bring this topic up because I trim all the other hair on my body (pubes, arms, chest) but never my legs. Recently though I've been thinking about doing the legs as well. However, I share the Nitro sentiment that as a guy I need to have hair somewhere, hehe. Maybe as a summer thing, but no way in the winter.

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

Originally posted by clubbingirl:

i dunno about leg hair, but a few of my guy friends shave there arms. I think you should do whatever you feel most comfortable. and if your girl has a prob with it, tell her you have a prob with her shaving her legs. hahha. ::hope all works out:: cwm27.gif

I agree! You should definately do what feels more comfortable for you. Personally, I am not a big fan of men that shave. It is common for men to shave their body hair. All you see in clubs now and days are shaven chests with annoying stubbles that burn your cheek or arms when you brush next to them. It isn't a nice feeling. I actually dated a guy that shaved his body and trimmed his pubic hair nice and neatly and it was a total turn off for me. (he even shaved his ass!!) I think it is very masculine and more attractive to see a man with hair on their arms, legs and chest and ass--in a weird kind of way. It is just preferance, but I don't think all women would agree with me on this.

I agree with Smileygirl. I don't like a bear... but I would be creeped out if I walked into the bathroom and saw my boyfriend with a razor, shaving his legs! To me it's just too feminine.

You *definitely* should do whatever makes you comfortable. However... considering your girlfriend doesn't like the idea... will it be worth it? Do you really need the hassle? I don't know how hairy you are, but as a guy I would guess you would have to shave them at least three times a week, probably more! Not fun...

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by jbravo

BUZZ IT!!!!!! USE A #1!!!

Guest xfactor834

Don't shave man....cmon

How do you think it's gonna feel for your lady when you cuddle with her and all she feels is the prickly stubble of your skin?

Not good.

I shave my arms, chest, and under arms. of course the pubes are trimmed. no complaints from the ladies. :) as far as legs go; I've done it before. personally I think it looks to fem; so I would not advise it.

peace, sobeton

Nobody said shave.. stop getting yourselves all in a tizzy. Guys, haven't you ever had a haircut? You know those machines they use for the back and sides.. that's what I'm talking about when I say buzz. He wouldn't be concerned with trimming it unless it was out of control. Ladies, don't pretend like you know what that's like.

Personally, I don't shave anything except my face. It's either a trim or a wax. Neither is prickly.

Originally posted by aphelion

Nobody said shave.. stop getting yourselves all in a tizzy. Guys, haven't you ever had a haircut? You know those machines they use for the back and sides.. that's what I'm talking about when I say buzz. He wouldn't be concerned with trimming it unless it was out of control. Ladies, don't pretend like you know what that's like.

Personally, I don't shave anything except my face. It's either a trim or a wax. Neither is prickly.

bro his question was "what is everyone's opinions? shave, or not to shave". imo if your legs are that hairy ; then a trim would not be so bad.. :)

peace, sobeton

I dont know the chemical reaction or whatever

but when you shave the peachfuzz goes bye bye

....and say hello to mr brillo pad.

I like my peach fuzz...as much of a tropical rain forest it may be

its still soft and silky..and so god damn manly! HAR

:flame: