Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Homosexuality (Sensitive Topic: Do Not Read If You're Gonna Bitch)

aboyfrombklyn

Before I get started, I want to make it clear that I have nothing against homosexuality. I'm cool with it. I have some friends who are homosexual, but it's just not my thing. I've actually had a conversation with one of my professors in college about this topic who happened to be a flaming fag (he called himself that, not my words).

With that said, I would like to know what people think causes homosexuality. Is it a chemical imbalance in the body, something learned, something else??? I am in no way saying that homosexuality is wrong, but I do really believe that it wasn't meant to be. Now, before you jump out at me, understand that the human body is made up for men and women to have sex. The only way humans can reproduce naturally is through intercourse between a man and a woman, not a man and another man. Once again, I am not saying anything is wrong with homosexuality. I honestly believe that homosexuality is caused by some sort of hormonal imbalance in the body. I think homosexual people are born homosexual. It is not something learned. Now, I am not saying there aren't any exceptions. I think some people become homosexual (or should I say bisexual?) out of curiosity, but for the most part I think homosexuals are born that way.

What do you think????

Are homosexual people born that way?

What causes homosexuality?

------------------

calvin.gif

i don't like the word "imbalance" cuz that's what my stepdad says about my gay friends and i don't like that at all. i'll ask my gay friends and get back to yah. imo i think they're born that way, someones got to be different.

------------------

~ * i'm like, hey where that Bacardi at..mix it with the Crisp, baby .. what's wrong with that?! * ~

$tarcapone..e.i.

I believe it's something genetic. Every gay person I know is not the only gay person in their family. Examples: My oldest brother is gay, as well as one of my cousins, and one of my uncles. My brother's partner has two gay cousin (one male & one female). My old boss was gay and so was one of his brothers. there are a few other instances, but I'm not going to go into them all. It has to be something in your DNA, at least that's what I'm guessing. It can't be something learned, or the way you where raised, or your environment. Just my 2 cents.

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

Before I get started, I want to make it clear that I have nothing against homosexuality. I'm cool with it. I have some friends who are homosexual, but it's just not my thing. I've actually had a conversation with one of my professors in college about this topic who happened to be a flaming fag (he called himself that, not my words).

With that said, I would like to know what people think causes homosexuality. Is it a chemical imbalance in the body, something learned, something else??? I am in no way saying that homosexuality is wrong, but I do really believe that it wasn't meant to be. Now, before you jump out at me, understand that the human body is made up for men and women to have sex. The only way humans can reproduce naturally is through intercourse between a man and a woman, not a man and another man. Once again, I am not saying anything is wrong with homosexuality. I honestly believe that homosexuality is caused by some sort of hormonal imbalance in the body. I think homosexual people are born homosexual. It is not something learned. Now, I am not saying there aren't any exceptions. I think some people become homosexual (or should I say bisexual?) out of curiosity, but for the most part I think homosexuals are born that way.

What do you think????

Are homosexual people born that way?

What causes homosexuality?

So your saying you have something against homosexuality???? cwm27.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

msmoo1.gifmsmoo2.gifmsmoo3.gif

*Lick it, Stick it, and Smile cause your with it* ~^.^~

Originally posted by starcapone:

i don't like the word "imbalance" cuz that's what my stepdad says about my gay friends and i don't like that at all. i'll ask my gay friends and get back to yah. imo i think they're born that way, someones got to be different.

I apologize. Maybe my choice of words was wrong. I hope you understand that I didn't mean to offend anyone.

------------------

calvin.gif

There is something I have wondered about homosexuality too. You know how some lesbions dress and present themselves as men and act masculine (I'm not saying all but a few) , and you will see them dating feminine women. Then what makes these women lesbian if they are attracted to a women that looks like a man. Is being gay purely the physical attraction aspect or is there some other explantion like unconscience chemical attrations. I don't understand it.

I am not trying to bash any one who is homosexual, I just want to understand more. I know myself that I am attracted to men, and it is a strong inevvitable force...so I understand that it is not something you can help or change because I could not change my sexual orientation, but I don't know if I was born to like men or if society influenced me to.

------------------

creation.shtml

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

There is something I have wondered about homosexuality too. You know how some lesbions dress and present themselves as men and act masculine (I'm not saying all but a few) , and you will see them dating feminine women. Then what makes these women lesbian if they are attracted to a women that looks like a man.

These women are just fulfilling the dictated roles of society. What I mean is, every relationship, gay or straight, there is always a masculine and a feminine role. In gay relationships, this becomes true as well. One partner takes on the role of the man/women, and the other partner the opposite.

interesting topic.

i believe it is learned. how can a child be made from a guy and a girl and have genes for being gay? the parents are obviously not gay, in most cases. as a child grows older, they are put through different circumstances. ex: a smaller boy will get picked on, resulting in hanging out with other small boys, and no girls like them. thus hanging out with more and more boys always getting picked on will result in less confidence. how about the larger gays? i don't know? i think it is mainly based on the stuff you do not remember in life, when you were to little.

i am by far an expert, but very interested in why all of us turn out the way we do. jobs we do, drugs we do or don't do, etc and why. i don't think we will ever know exactly why, just theorys about it.

history note: ancient greece...the men in battle were encouraged to be gay. they would fight better when they are fighting with the ones they love. they defend themselves.

Originally posted by jbravo

interesting topic.

i believe it is learned. how can a child be made from a guy and a girl and have genes for being gay? the parents are obviously not gay, in most cases. as a child grows older, they are put through different circumstances. ex: a smaller boy will get picked on, resulting in hanging out with other small boys, and no girls like them. thus hanging out with more and more boys always getting picked on will result in less confidence. how about the larger gays? i don't know? i think it is mainly based on the stuff you do not remember in life, when you were to little.

i am by far an expert, but very interested in why all of us turn out the way we do. jobs we do, drugs we do or don't do, etc and why. i don't think we will ever know exactly why, just theorys about it.

history note: ancient greece...the men in battle were encouraged to be gay. they would fight better when they are fighting with the ones they love. they defend themselves.

I have to disagree. How can a child be made from a guy and a girl and have genes for being gay? Easily. It's probably the same way a child can be born with any illness or deformation (I am not calling homosexuality an illness or deformation). Retardation is not a learned thing and what causes that? Genetic makeup. I believe something is changed within the person's genes. How do you explain the higher pitched voice of a large percent of homosexuals? I believe that they are born with higher levels of estrogen which makes them more feminine. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I have to disagree. How can a child be made from a guy and a girl and have genes for being gay? Easily. It's probably the same way a child can be born with any illness or deformation (I am not calling homosexuality an illness or deformation). Retardation is not a learned thing and what causes that? Genetic makeup. I believe something is changed within the person's genes. How do you explain the higher pitched voice of a large percent of homosexuals? I believe that they are born with higher levels of estrogen which makes them more feminine. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Yes, what you said makes perfect sense and I agree with what you said.