Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COMING TO CHICAGO - NEED CLUB ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matteyko

Hello Chicago!

I'm from the East Coast (NYC area) and have been frequenting Chicago (gotta girlfriend there) but have never really checked out the club scene. Only went to Madbar once...

Anyway, I'd like to know if anybody big is coming to town between the dates of Nov 21st-Nov 28th. That's when I'll be in town.

I'm a big fan of trance and house. Global Underground DJs are my main thing, but I love a lot of stuff.

If nobody big is spinnin, who's good in Chicago? Please help! Thanks!

Matt

PS - Just saw PVD this past Friday at Twilo. He's incredible!

You can hit a few places for a good time.

The Buzz good music, good crowd but the place is kind of small. Still an awesome time.

You can always count on:

Circus, Crobar, Rive Gauche

Or if you are rich and are going to be wearing a 15000 dollar suit check out Glow.

Thanks guys! You'll def. find me at the VIC for Digger. He's probably my favorite DJ out there right now. He spins with Sasha there the last Friday of every month at Twilo. They're insane!

Anyway, isn't the VIC a theater? How's that work? People sit? That would be something different!

Any clue what time he'll start? Does he have anybody opening for him?

I'll also try to make it out to some of those other places (NOT Glow, however. Don't have that much loot.) But I've heard good things about Crobar.

Thanks for the info.

Be safe out there and enjoy!

Matt

Originally posted by matteyko:

Hello Chicago!

I'm from the East Coast (NYC area) and have been frequenting Chicago (gotta girlfriend there) but have never really checked out the club scene. Only went to Madbar once...

Anyway, I'd like to know if anybody big is coming to town between the dates of Nov 21st-Nov 28th. That's when I'll be in town.

I'm a big fan of trance and house. Global Underground DJs are my main thing, but I love a lot of stuff.

If nobody big is spinnin, who's good in Chicago? Please help! Thanks!

Matt

PS - Just saw PVD this past Friday at Twilo. He's incredible!

Guess what? Nick Warren will be at Crobar Nov 23....arrrghhhh....I love Nick Warren....check out his latest GU CD "live in Amsterdam"....

Hooj cwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."