Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs and Age requirements

haganah

Hey guys,

me and a couple of friends are from New York and do go to lots of clubs in the city. However we go to school in Chicago and were wondering if there are any places to go for a group of 19 year olds. We all have 21 Id's but they're not exactly too great and I think crobar and dragon are too hard to get in using them. I'd be really greatful if someone would tell me a couple places and what the scene there is like.

Thanks,

Haggy

I'm mostly into trance and house stuff. In ny it's basically clubs like twilo and exit for me but I'd go to somewhere like lotus or spa just to check it out.

How brutal are they with id's at crobar and how's it like? Do you go to school in chicago?

Haggy

crobar is off the hook. Hard house/trance with an awesome vibe....

I have a ny from back when i was 16(im now 23) and i look nothing now like i used to. At the beginning they gave me a hard time, but now i know everyone there, so they just scan it and thats it...

What type of id do you have? NY state licence?

Im in chicago 4 skool.....

ttyl

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

The real one is ny which says I'm 19 on it. But the fake is a nj. It's got the hologram but there's a lot of fake nj's out there and if the bouncer bends it, I'm sure it'd get all messed up and I'd feel retarded. Thanks for the info. Also how's the dragon room? Are there any 18+ nights at any good clubs you know?

Haggy

Does the person on the fake look like you?

What about your friends what ids do they have?

I can prob get you in with the jersey id, as long as the pic looks like you...i know the door staff, so there should not be a problem....

It has to be your pic or very similar, bouncers in chicago dont really know shit about east coast ids...i mean you should see mine...it looks like someone else...

All the clubs that are 18+ suck cock...

there used to be a "decent" drug den(afterhours) xl but it got closed down...it was 18+ 5am till---

like i said thats gone...so

You might want to look at some raves...if youre into that scene...

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

Although the underage clubs may blow ass here is the info you need:

Galaxy Club

9225 Golf Rd., Des Plaines

847-298-5077

High-energy dance club catering to 17-and-over crowd.

Reality Room

200 W. 83rd St.

773-783-7560

Zero Gravity

Rt. 53 and 75th St., Naperville

630-985-1111

This young adult (16-24) dance club features deejays, state-of-the-art concert sound, lighting......

I got these from www.metromix.com, and searched for all ages. That should help. Also there are always things like DJ's at the Congress Theater and Raves.

Hope this helps!