Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kim!

diesel77

If you check with the bluelighters (bluelight.nu) or CR (chicagoravers.com) message boards, there's a few of them clubbers that go to the Mission on Fridays. ZoomZ, Eshark, and Funky Treats. Also, Psychobitch has quite a following that treks on out with her to the Friday shows. Check with Crobar's message board if you wanna start a string. Don't bother reading all that other shit it'll make you sick. If you see anything by Mano, that's me. I used to post incessantly there until I realized how idiotic it was.

I still have never been to Mission Fri's. Just on one Sat last spring which was a mistake, then on NYE where I was cracked out to hell. Still want to though, on a fri.

DER

We usually go 2 or 3 fridays out of the month, depending on what is going on downtown, cause if you go to Elgin you are stuck there. The cops look out like CRAZY for DUI's and stuff. But then there are some really crazy fun afterhours too. Usually the same fun group of people hang out afterwards, of if you are really silly you can go to the boat smile.gif loose some coin! I was just wondering if you guys ever went. We are accually going tonight, they music on Fridays I sometimes like better then Crobar Psycho Saturday's!!! It is just much more laid back there and you can pretty much wear what you want and fit in, there is ALWAYS good room to dance, and everyone is pretty friendly. Last time I danced so much I couldn't walk down the stairs to leave my legs hurt so much!! It was fun though. Anyways, you guys should check it out.

------------------

wjcare14.gif

Kim, i never been to Mission. It seems so fucking far, esp that i dont want to drive back all fucked up....one day maybe ill take a trip there.

Its hard to leave the city for me, plus i usually dont party on Fridays.

b2b, the mission is in Elgin, about an hour from the city...i hear good things about fri night there.

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

This is the Mission in Elgin that we are talking about. The reisident on Fridays is DJ Psycho Bitch,and she is always HOT on fridays!! That is the only night I like to go, but on Saturdays is DJ Dropout. Dress is anything goes, so basically you can wear ANYTHING that is comfortable, which is a nice change sometimes. Me and a group of us are going tonight, let me know if anyone wants to join, we can get another person in free with each of us before 12 with a VIP card.

Here is the 411: http://www.themission.net

The Mission is located on 209 E. Chicago Street. In Elgin Illinois Doors open 10pm till 4am! from the Kennedy you would take that west to I-90 and exit at 31 south, 7 lights down you will make a left on Chicago Street and the club is on the right side about 4 blocks down. There is a free parking garage directly across the street from the club. From Lake Street (rt. 20) you will go west and exit at 31 and make a right. Take that over the train tracks and the light at after the tracks will be Chicago Street, you will make a right and the club will be about 4 blocks down. There is a free parking garage directly across the street from the club. 847-488-0320.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif

Shit i live downtown, no car anymore.

That's the reason i carn't be bothered with the Cro Bar you carn't dance anywhere on a Saturday until later.

My search continues cwm36.gif

Any other sugestions?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Yeah, we either decide to go all out on Friday @ Mission or go all out on Saturday to Crobar or something. But it is only one night a week! We decided to ster clear from Crobar this saturday and hit a commerial club, maybe Circus on Saturday they are having that urchicago thingy with free drinks.

So tonight it is all out!! pochacco_icon.gif But the Mission is about a 45 minute drive from the city, we have gone to Transit before hand and then drove to Mission for the last two hours, but I live in the middle of the burbs and Chicago so that is fine for me to drive home.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif

ok, this thing is going to need to be instant messanger pretty soon wink.gif Anyone have AOL?

B2b- No car huh? Do any of your friends drive? Some of my friends do come from the city but it is rare. It is a shame that you can't see what it is like though, SO much room to dance about!!! We are always forced to go to the stairs @ crobar, or right by the side bar. The bartender thinks we are nutty dancing all about, it's alright though, nothing that he hasn't seen before right!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif

kim, my aol is olympiabro...

the white clover....hmm i had those last spring and they were dxm. I was so pissed cause it was carl cox night. The kid i got them from was cool though, and gave me blue skies for them...

Ahh its the weekend again! Im pretty sure youll end up at Crobar is you go to Circus lol...

Crobar should not be that bad Sat cause most kids went back to college....but who knows..plus im not gonna be there and i take a lot of room

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

Didn't make it to Circus.... Friday went to Mission and ended up getting like three hours of sleep on saturday, ended up going to Crobar last minute, I was just going to stay home, and it was MAD crowded. Guess the kids going back to school didn't matter. It was fun though, spent the night with the stair railing holding me up tongue.gif Did you do anything fun??

My aol is kimco77, I get to have it on at work all day, the perks of working in computers.

whats up Rowena!

Listen i wanted to say thanx for hooking me up, you saved me like $100.

Next time you see me, grab me by the neck ill buy you a drink.

Thanx again, and nice to see youre here too, i can hardly stand crobars board anymore

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

Originally posted by missmoneypenny:

yeah I wondering why I saw u sneak out after only 15 mins. Saturday!!!

Hey Rowena, hows things? Havent been up to see you at the CroBar for a while... may get my arse up there this weekend. Have you been to the Dave Waxman nights?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Tommi, your welcome - anytime sweetie.

B2B - yeah Waxman is pretty good but u missed Chris Fortier last Friday off the hook. I hope they get him back soon. You'll like Friday's better, more room 2 dance & Chris Gin the resident has been playing some excellent stuff the last month or so.....I'll be working Friday till 1 if u wanna swing by & say hi!.....

Originally posted by missmoneypenny:

Tommi, your welcome - anytime sweetie.

B2B - yeah Waxman is pretty good but u missed Chris Fortier last Friday off the hook. I hope they get him back soon. You'll like Friday's better, more room 2 dance & Chris Gin the resident has been playing some excellent stuff the last month or so.....I'll be working Friday till 1 if u wanna swing by & say hi!.....

Working? Are you working their now? Yah Dave Waxman invited me down on his second night (he posts here sometimes), i haven't been down yet but i here it's going well. Actually his night this Friday so i really should get down and say hi.