Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kustom

kimberlyco

Anyone been to Kustom at all on a Thursday yet? I am planning on checking it out tonight... whatyathink?

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if Pacman

affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Go to Circus, I know it's a lame club most of the time, but the guy that is throwing the party tonight always has an awesome turnout. He packed Dragon Room two weeks ago thursday and that was a pretty good time. You should check it out. I don't think there is any cover for girls either.

------------------

embot.gif

Gee, sounds like I would have just so much fun............. Thanks for the warning guys!!! Remember we are finally meeting up next saturday at Psycho's b-day party at crobar!!!!!!!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean, if Pacman

affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Were any of you at crobar last year for psycho's b-day party. If so how was it. I know there is supposed to be free drinks in the vip room 10-12 or 9-11/12?

As for kustom if you go E-mail Johnny Vegas

discojv@mindspring.com

Get 1/2 off cover

later