Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rednofive.....

princetonguy

Originally posted by wojcik:

Redno5 is really wacked. Drags etc. (not too many though) & it's really industrial type scene

Check out <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.fifthfloor.com" TARGET=_blank>www.fifthfloor.com</A> THere you can find more info.

RedNo is my fav in the city. Most down to earth, small, intimate and they also get pretty good DJ's you know, this is if your into the music. I might be wacked but i'm no drag.

------------------

wombat3.gif

redno5 is a cool scene. It seems to cater to a lot of the raver crossover crowd since the PURE promotions started there so expect the same kinda dress. It doesn't get outlandish but they're a little more lax than crobar.

My only beef is with that low ceiling and that basement smell. No amount of remodeling is gonna do anything for that.

As for the drags, I haven't noticed any there. Just cuz someone did, don't let that deterr you from going. I'm sure they're at all clubs. You just don't notice.

RedNo5 is a cool place, yeah I really hope they get ride of that water damage/basement smell.

As far as the drags, I've been going there since it was Stardust, and have never seen any "outrageous" drags..

Crobar, however has the same group that always show up.. and if you cant tell who they are, you might find out the hard way.

Hey, I wasn't cutting the place down I was just letting the gut know that or at least I have seen drags there usually only one to four of them and the dark basement may make it easier to find out the hard way. & yeah I've seen them @ crobar. But that doesn't stop me from going there SORRY

As for the 17th at redno5 www.urchicago.com is having a $5 b4 midnight admission w/ free drinks check it out.

And @ crobar Psych sent out a mail saying there will be a cocktail reception from 10-12 in the VIP room @ crobar on the 17th. For the list www.djpsycho-bitch.com for whoever doesn't know or is planning on visiting

Originally posted by wombat:

I might be wacked but i'm no drag.

oh, he's wacked, folks. no doubt about that.

AND you should see him in this pair of red stillettos he has. STUNNING.

don't be so modest, wombat.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...