Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Digweed the 28th

unknowne8

GU019-LA is great.. I love Digweed, I have tentative plans to drive up to NYC during Easter for the Tenaglia/Digweed marathon at Twilo.

Oh, and it wont sell out.. HOB is huge, and none of the Digweed shows in Chicago have ever sold out... plus its on a Wednesday.. which should mean only hardcore fanatics like us will be there!

im in too......i wanna meet up with u wombat, i miised you at redno5.....i'll let u know where we'll be...u can come party with me and miss$$$ and the rest

glowswinggif.gif

[This message has been edited by unknowne8 (edited 03-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by unknowne8 (edited 03-22-2001).]

I'll be at HOB. That Tenaglia/Digweed set is going to be legendary. Make it - something inside me says it's a once in a lifetime thing. After all, DT's getting pretty old, isn't he? There's a remote chance that I might be visiting Twilo that weekend too - all depends on the money situation...

I am new to this board. Where are you guys meeting up. WE should all pre-party somewhere....My apartment is free and I am not that far from the HOB. What do you all think of the new LA CD. I personally still like the Hong Kong and Bedrock Cd better.

Dj Andy cwm16.gif