Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area one - Seats or Lawn?

bmitch1114

I was wondering if those of you who are going to get tickets for the Area One show will be getting seats or lawn tickets? I know I haven't met any of you yet but with any luck I'll meet some of you at the next meet up. I'm still kind of new to the area and the few people I do know wouldn't be into that show at all. Well, let me hear your thoughts, thanks.

I want lawn but are they having lawn???? SOMEBODY TELL ME!!! smile.gif

bmitch, we have a meet up this next weekend (12th). These meet ups are so great, you get some real new friends out of them. Me and P-poppin hang out all the time now, and let't not forget seeing Der's smiling face always lights up my night. I am in the burbs too, accually like ten minutes from Downers Grove.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Lawn tickets are 38 and pavilon are 53.

I'd go for lawn unless there's someone on the main stage you really want to see b/c all the DJ are going to be performing in "an air-conditioned tent featuring a unique quad sound system to highlight the music being spun by the DJs." according to the area on site.

Air-conditioning will be key in july...now if they only make it a giant "moonwalk" tent like they had at carnivals and fairs when we were kids...!!cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by fiatmusica (edited 05-03-2001).]

It won't let you get lawn tickets frown.gif (stomping on ground) I WANT LAWN! I guess I will just have to hop online when the regular tickets go onsale. The only thing I am worried about was that two other concerts Depesh Mode (I have no idea how to spell it) and another one didn't have a lawn and they are two days before Moby????? Ah oh.

I think everyone is having the same problem. And ticketmaster is to darn cheap to have accual workers and their darn phone is busy 24x7..... Let me know if anyone reaches them.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

• 2 weeks later...