Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar

ynotvr6

well well I have a feeling Im going to have a great time! I should be wearing clothes but I might decide to go in my b-day suit considering it was my 21 b-day on the 14th of may!!! Glow sticks of course yellow and blue also photon lights white and blue. And I gotta bring my whistle if you guys dont mind. I'm a guy w/ dark spikey hair. You have to tell me where to meet all of you OK??Please tell me Pyscho will be there. Oh I'm so so hyped for Sat.

Dude, glowsticks are all good, photon lights are all good, but please leave the whistle.. We are all supposed to meet at the end of the main bar. There are going to be a bunch of people from this board going. Anyone have any idea what time we are meeting by the bar??

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

The mail bar is by the dance floor? Or on the Left hand side of the ground level??? I am a regular there and I am confused!!! and Tommy suggested at 1am right??? That sounds like a good time for me.

Look on the post forum for "anyone we know" and that is what I and bouncy boy look like.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I'm stayin out of this one, the way you two keep goin on I'm afraid I could get hurt.

------------------

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from."

-T. S. Eliot, "Four Quartets"

ynotvr6- just incase you don't know where that bar is... go to the left of the club when you walk in, go ALL the way back... and back... until you can't go any further (before the VIP stairs).

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!