Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll call for tonight's "Shag Fest" in NYC

citybartender

Sorry folks, I won't be able to make it... Snif-Snif

I guess it's at the Lemon Bar in the East 60's???

Yes, lame thread. I couldn't think of anything else to make my 69th post extra-special..

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

I am going next weekend, it's a shame because Danny Tenaglia has a clasics night at Viynl tonight. That is something i would love to see.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I don't think many people from CHI are going to make it there.

I hope not! Being the Chicago Msg Board Kings and Queens, I hope that we can rise above NYC sex and orgy scene!

------------------

Martini-01.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

oh, we can rise above any NYC scene... we will blow them away, after all we are the windy city...

Home of house (that always pisses em off)

I love antaganising the NY board,

<------ all these posts came from that.

how to annoy somebody from NY... tell em NY is dirty smell, over croweded and Chicago is a beutifull place.

Or say , second City my arse wink.gif

Nah i love em across there, there are some nice people. Went to a NY board meet-up they get 60 people going!!

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

we could get 60 people to a meetup, if there were 60 people on this board. I think there are maybe 20 if we are lucky. We need to recruit some more clubbers.

and Home Of House is right

and second city my ass is also right....

and NYC does smell bad, and the people are snobs....

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

I like the fact that Chicago is "Home of House". It brings some kind of Culture to the city. I'm as american as you can get. No real ancestry from anywhere special or family traditions passed down. So I'm classifed as one of the lost souls w/o a clue what to do. I don't know if this makes any sense, but I grew up here and will always love good ol house. I can't listen too it all the time, but still, House has such a good vibe.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

When I went to Manhatten (howa do youa spella??) a cuople of years ago during the Big East tourney. Giving all the heads coming from all over New England, Made it a blast. Didn't meet anyone with an attitude the whole week. Got into many conversations about Chicago.

#1 response....

"I like Chicago, very clean city. I couldn't live there though."

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

Originally posted by birdj:

#1 response....

"I like Chicago, very clean city. I couldn't live there though."

Yeh i herd that as well, but Chicago apart from the long ass night club hours and DT has pretty much everything NY has. Plus some good beaches, great views, you can get ANYWHERE for a $20 taxi ride. You have more money because you arn't spending $3000 a month on a tinny little flat in soho.

If i lived in NY it would have to be soho, now that place is cool as f?ck. It really is a great place, just too expensive to rent.

When i first came to Chicago i must admit hating the place. But now i love it, siiting out on the grass down near the shed aquarium, looking back at the view on a sunny day changed my mind.

------------------

b2b6.GIF