Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who like Disco house

back2basics-

My boy from the UK has sent me 4 tapes with the last year in Disco house on. 4 2 hour tapes, chocka block.

Anyway if you like this kinda stuff and have a double tape deck, i don't, your welcome to a copy. Some of it is a little messy, but it's all good quality, head nodding, hands in the air, smiley face, clapping your hands off, wooping it up , looped, sampled, cut up, banging, hanging and slamming, all good, happy not sad kinda loved up, fucked up, studio 54 for the 00's. kinda stuff. And any other cliche you can think off.

They are rather nice smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Send them bouncy boy's way... he is a disco queen's son. And there is only a tape deck in his car, he would get a ton of use out of them!

I will ask him if he has a double tape deck.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I have a double deck tape deck. I could make a bunch of copies if any wants me too.

I only have a tape player in my car, and I am really sick of the 3 tapes I have in there currently. Send those tapes over.....

------------------

clubsig.gif

Originally posted by birdj:

I have a double deck tape deck. I could make a bunch of copies if any wants me too.

I only have a tape player in my car, and I am really sick of the 3 tapes I have in there currently. Send those tapes over.....

No worries coppies for all, i am listening to the rest now. They are pretty good ranging from Last New Years eve to this years Miami music conferance.. so all the big tunes from then till now.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I do have a double tape deck, and I would love some Disco House, thanks for being thoughtful Kim...

Well birj lives close ish, so i will get 3 coppies of each done and get em to you Bouncyboy... it's all good smile.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by birdj:

B2B....open tables tonight at Club Eden. I'm thinking bout stoppin up there round 8ish. If you come by that area, drop in. If not I will get a hold of you next week.

Is it house night at Eden?

------------------

b2b6.GIF