Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you hate???

kimberlyco

Bouncy - that's when you kick him/her out of the car and give them cab $$.

Fiat - I GUESS I will accept you apology. Just don't let it happen again. Have you SEEN that Angprncss Girl? Sheesh (JK, Angela - you KNOW I luv ya you little hottie you)!

We all love you, smile.gif Actually, I'm not 100% sure what i'm doing tomorrow night. I plan on hitting Bouncy Boy's party, but I might still head into the city later. I would love to know what everyone else is up to. Let me know,thanks all

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

I have being stuck at home with nothing to do

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

b-boy, that reminds me of a story when my friends totally wanted to go out and celebrate their 21st b-day by clubbing, we were gonna go to Neo or something, anyway, it was me and the 2 friends (twins) sitting at their house just watching tv, I'm all dressed up and ready to go, the twins just in their house clothes. My bro arrives and he's not dressed up. We were watching tv and he says he's not gonna go but stick around and watch tv with us til we leave. It's about 10 and I tell the guys to start getting ready but my bro tells us all that 10 is still too early. So we wait around until 11:30 and he says, well the clubs aren't gonna be kicking til about 1, so just leave at 12:00, but when midnight finally comes around, the twins decide that they're too tired to go out. I was so livid, I bout went "highschool" on all them.

I can't even remember what the hell I did after that. I can't even remember what I wore but I prolly looked real good for sitting around and watching fukking TV!