Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so sorry

ynotvr6

well I was going to meet all of you last saturday at Crobar but Friday I went to the Mission and had a great time until my car ride home. I was going down I-90 about 5:00 when all of the sudden a dear (very big) jumped out at the car I was in. It went right thru the windsheild and was in our laps. Needless to say we were fucked up. My freind who was driving got knocked out cold and we slammed into the wall. And while all of this was going on I was rollin very hard. Not a good experiance at all. So I am sorry I couldnt meet up with all of you but I hope you can understand. I still would like to meet up sometime like tonight or next weekend. Did I see keg party?????

It woulda all been different if you had gone to Aura on Friday with all of us instead of the Mission. Now for THAT you should be apologizing for.

jus kidn, you should not be apologizing for shit, things happen, deers are crazy. It's good that you're okay enough to go partying again, I hope the same for your friend and the deer.

Oh my goodness, don't apologize for that! I am so sorry that happened to you guys. I hope everything is ok. We will definitely plan another meet up soon. Maybe this weekend? I don't have much going on??? Do you guys???

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!