Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your weekends???? Ralph? Mem day?

chaosbound

my weekend…uneventful. Didn't really go out at all. Stopped in at friends Sunday for a BBQ. That was nice but most of my friends are having kids now so the parties have changed drastically. Went over to my moms Monday to help her around her house. So it was quite and calm. The way i like boat rides not weekends. i guess it wasn't bad all and all, saved cash and rested up.ill be better prepared for next weekend (what ever that might bring) cwm7.gif

Remember, Incase Of Fire You Need To Stop, Drop And ….

peace and stuff chaos.

[This message has been edited by chaosbound (edited 05-29-2001).]

Dave Ralph was pretty weak.. it was only a 2 hour set and IMO pretty average.

The crowd at HOB was weird.. very low turnout.. a mixture of teens, a few ravers, clubbers, and HOB regulars.. considering the rain and the multitude of other things happening in the city, it was understandable.

unfortunately the result of that night led me to be so tired i didnt make it out Sunday night.

ah well there's this thursday @ RedNo5 .. and maybe Metro on Friday for the Green Velvet/Derrick Carter/etc.. bash

Originally posted by tranceaction:

Dave Ralph was pretty weak.. it was only a 2 hour set and IMO pretty average.

The crowd at HOB was weird.. very low turnout.. a mixture of teens, a few ravers, clubbers, and HOB regulars..

Yeah, I have to agree with trance. My friends and I felt that he could have been better.

Yes, quite a few kids. And quite a few grounders. The venue was great; space, air-con, and friendly staff...

I don't know who she was, but the opening DJ really had the crowd goin! I would def want to see her again. Maybe a res somewhere???

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

Here's an idea... You buy the shots and I'll make the toast... -CB

Originally posted by citybartender:

I don't know who she was, but the opening DJ really had the crowd goin! I would def want to see her again. Maybe a res somewhere???

that would be dj dayhota. i'm not sure if she has a res, but i think she spins at big wig (and other places) fairly often.

------------------

Disco-02.gif

How was everyone's weekends???? Mine was fun... went to Double Door to see my friends band, Half Way Jane, Friday. Didn't do much but drink on Saturday, and went to Voodoo for 1.75 you call it's on Sunday... CAN YOU SAY WASTED! My legs hurt from dancing so much. Great exercise! I want to hear about Dave Ralph etc... !!! smile.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

My weekend wasn't bad, hung out with friends, took it easy during the day, and was happy there was an extra day to do nothing. Overall I can't complain.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)