Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Here a Beatles fan???

bouncyboy

Just wondering, my favorite cover band of all time is playing saturday in Kane County. American English.. I have seen them more times then I can remember and it is always a blast. They dress, act and sound just like the real Beatles. They are going to be at the Kane County Events Stadium, (the baseball field where the Kane Co. Cougars play) It's on the corner of Kirk and Roosevelt in Batavia. Sat. June 2nd at 7:00pm, $5 admission. Anyone interested in going let me know and I'll give you directions.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Not much of a Beatles fan, don't think I'll be attending that. Hey, what happened to you yesterday?

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

My roommate and I decided to hop on our mountain bikes and get lost for a few. We wound up riding for about an hour and a half, and then sat on the couch staring aimlessly at the TV because there was nothing on.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Everybody is a Beatles fan they just don't know it. Most of what we here today is influenced or coppied from what they did.

I LOVE the Beatles.

Favorite Albums / songs?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 05-29-2001).]

Beatles? Hell yeah. My first LP was a cutout Beatles records purchaced at K-mart. I musta been 12. Fav song? Norwegian Wood. That song can drive out any tune that gets stuck in my head.

C'mon DJs, lets get the Beatles dance mixes droppin'!

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

we all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine...

that isn't my favorite, just the first that popped into my head smile.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

American English is also playing at--hold me back!--Excalibur on friday night from 9-12 where they will "perform an extra set of the beatles solo hits for this night only"

Anyhow favorites:

In My Life

Let it Be

You never give me your money

Hey Jude

I am the Walrus

Dear Prudence

She said she said

A Day in the Life

Helter Skelter

Get back

and a dozen or two others...

------------------

Disco-02.gif

B2B, you should defenately check out this band, they even change their costumes to go with what album they are performing off of. They are awesome, probably the closest thing to the real beatles. Since some of us are a little too young to have enjoyed the real thing. Let me know if your interested, maybe we could all meet up and go. I will drive and then we can head downtown afterwards...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

B2B, you should defenately check out this band, they even change their costumes to go with what album they are performing off of. They are awesome, probably the closest thing to the real beatles. Since some of us are a little too young to have enjoyed the real thing. Let me know if your interested, maybe we could all meet up and go. I will drive and then we can head downtown afterwards...

I am off to Bermuda tommorow till Sunday so i carn't do it cwm1.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Bermuda?? you suck... when are you coming back??

Sunday, should have a nice tan, with any luck.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

it was being advertised in the reader so it can't be that exclusive. (especially if they let me in) cwm30.gif

------------------

"So heed my words and live; wait not til tomorrow's dawn!

But pick life's roses now--today--before they're gone".-Pierre de Ronsard

Disco-02.gif