Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paging: Der

bouncyboy

Hey Der - do you have any details for Friday night? Is Angelist spinning at Aura? If so, do you know what time she starts/ends? Any details you have would be appreciated. IM me if you get this smile.gif

*HUGZ*

B-Boy, that pm shit is a pain in the ass. Use this from now on: umali15@hotmail.com

I've got that business taken care of btw. I'll letcha know if I need any more help tho.

BigSis: I'll post any update in the Tracy Tobey folder as I recieve them. Michael or Paul usually hear about those before me though.

~hugs~ *kisses* and nipple pinches (.)(.)

B-Boy - SHOOSH!!! You start a folder, people will post, that is how it works! Got it smile.gif

Kim - Nah, I didn't make it last time. I'm gonna try and get out Friday for a bit but I'm not positive yet! I'm sure I'll see ya some time soon though. Will be out and about. Will be @ Christopher Lawrence on the 23rd @ RedNo and for SURE Anne Savage on July 7th @ RedNo (If you guys know what is good for ya and you like Hard House then put this on your calendar). She tore Crobar UP last time (I missed it but you can ask ANYONE who was there)!

*HUGZ*