Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok question

back2basics-

The smileys on the bottom of the choice list are bigger than the ones on the top! You choose the bottom one. cwm35.gif

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

What I was scared of was the fact that the one thing I learned for the day was why it was a big smiley. But now I am scared of you…I'm scared of you both. Your mean and you hurt people. cwm7.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

[This message has been edited by chaosbound (edited 06-12-2001).]

we are only what you make of us. If you think we are mean then we shall be mean, if you think we are nice then we shall be nice. Ask anyone on this board who has been to one of the meetups, and they will tell you the truth, we are nice, and fun peeps to hang with, just like everyone on this board. Come to a meetup and you will see, unless you are too scared of us mean ClubPlanet people...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Though I was probably like 10 when it was blowin up, I love new wave 80s music, like Depeche Mode and Erasure. I also like minimalist techno at home, ambient-ish type or stuff, ohh, even Danny Tengalia's Back to Mine CD (excellent shiznit).

Most people who enjoy electronic dance music usually don't like hip hop either. But I really dig the stuff KRS One and Jeru tha Damaja. Underground, turntablist type o shit. Hence, the name Scratchapella. . . .

Though I was probably like 10 when it was blowin up, I love new wave 80s music, like Depeche Mode and Erasure. I also like minimalist techno at home, ambient-ish type or stuff, ohh, even Danny Tengalia's Back to Mine CD (excellent shiznit).

Most people who enjoy electronic dance music usually don't like hip hop either. But I really dig the stuff KRS One and Jeru tha Damaja. Underground, turntablist type o shit. Hence, the name Scratchapella. . . .