Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gentlemen, beware!

queenherpster

No, I was not dumped (by the girl on the right, fyi). As a matter of fact, I am on a cordial basis with this person. I just do not agree with the way she has a tendency to disclose information after the fact. That is all.

chrome15.jpg

[This message has been edited by queenherpster (edited 06-13-2001).]

Ha i think that is a picture of a girl on teh chicagofusion sit, it looks like CF have deleted it!!! LOL, this is some funny shit, sour grapes is it? Did she dump you?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

those Chicagofusionites.. man they just don't quit. queenherpster huh?? Someone got dumped and now he is trying to say the girl has herpes?? Man grow up. I think spreading rumors after you got dumped was done with in highschool.. are you still in highschool???

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Yup she could tell anybody anything about me i wouldn't care cwm1.gif

So dish the gossip then this STD stuff is probabley less interesting than the real thing.. were you seeing somebody and she told on you? If so it's hardly her fault.

Should i keep guessing?

Who and what did she tell? The papers?

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

No...she did not catch me cheating or doing anything of the sort. She's actually a nice person once you get to know her (and she's in a level-headed sort of mood at the time), but what many do not know about her until it is too late, is her "history".

I understand when you meet people in clubs there is a certain degree of inebriation (probably not a word, but you get my point) involved. If such a meeting reaches a future level of intimacy there's a point where you draw the line, take some responsibiltiy for your actions, and act like an adult. If there's something your partner should know that could in some way affect them for the rest of their lives, tell them. It's your duty to tell them and their right to know.

I have seen too many people get hurt by this kind of disregard and carelessness, time and time again. It's this kind of blatant disregard that not only angers me, but makes me sad. That is all. Thanks.

before anyone can take your side, or see where you are coming from, what exactly did she say about you to get you that upset??? I mean think about it, was it really that big of a deal? I have been with plenty of girls that talked shit after things didn't work, but few that talked shit while things were working.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by queenherpster:

No...she did not catch me cheating or doing anything of the sort. She's actually a nice person once you get to know her (and she's in a level-headed sort of mood at the time), but what many do not know about her until it is too late, is her "history".

I understand when you meet people in clubs there is a certain degree of inebriation (probably not a word, but you get my point) involved. If such a meeting reaches a future level of intimacy there's a point where you draw the line, take some responsibiltiy for your actions, and act like an adult. If there's something your partner should know that could in some way affect them for the rest of their lives, tell them. It's your duty to tell them and their right to know.

I have seen too many people get hurt by this kind of disregard and carelessness, time and time again. It's this kind of blatant disregard that not only angers me, but makes me sad. That is all. Thanks.

Shit man (or woman) if she gave you Herpese and she knew she was a carrier that is a f?cked up as things get. Nobody should do that, as it does affect you for the rest of your life. Well tablet a day, but still.

Not sure if you dealt with it in the right way though. But if it's true i am sorry to here about it.

That's clubs for you.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

before anyone can take your side, or see where you are coming from, what exactly did she say about you to get you that upset??? I mean think about it, was it really that big of a deal? I have been with plenty of girls that talked shit after things didn't work, but few that talked shit while things were working.

sounds like they had sex and she didn't tell him about the herpes until after.. no protection and bang he's a carrier as well.. or that's what he is saying.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Sorry to hear about that! I had a friend that pulled that stuff with guys all of the time. I no longer assicaite with her because I don't want people to think that I am like her!!!! Anyway, which girl is this on fusion? Was she a former babe?

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that happened. Guys, you should be thanking him, she is a cute girl, you could of been her next victim!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

the photo is back on there. I can't see it though, firewall won't let it show. Post a link dude, post a link...

Nah seriously it's gone, i have copied the link to the browser and it don't show.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by klubkatv:

Sorry to hear about that! I had a friend that pulled that stuff with guys all of the time. I no longer assicaite with her because I don't want people to think that I am like her!!!! Anyway, which girl is this on fusion? Was she a former babe?

the pic's from fusion, judging by the title its a pic from chromium in the last week or two.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

hey Kim, you still want to go to Chromium Friday??? after hearing what type of people are hanging there I'm not so sure I wanna, I'm beginning to lean more and more toward Crobar and Curt Caris.

Thanks for the heads up on the hurt piece guy, much appreciated by all I'm sure.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif