Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday at zentra

fiatmusica

Here's a long promo for something that's going on friday night at zentra...unless soemthing better comes up this looks good.

You can rsvp for this thing at either zentranightclub@aol.com or sospromo@SOSPARTY@WORLDNET.ATT.NET.

or http://www.urchicago.com/partylist.asp

Spectrum Of Sound your leader in night life entertainment is proud to present the long awaited return of Pennsylvania native Kevin Yost, Friday June 15 @ Zentra 923 W. Weed Street Chicago IL 312.787.04.00 21 & over 10:00pm-4:00am. Chicago, get ready for one of the most innovative DJ/Producers of our time!!! This will be Kevin's very first time playing the decks of any Chicago club. Did you ever hear Little Louie Vega, Carl Cox, St Germain, or the ORB for the first time live? Well I have and these were some of the most memorable shows that I have ever experienced. Kevin Yost is most noted in our home town for his work with Guidance Recordings in the beginning of his producing career. On Guidance Recordings Kevin released one of my all-time favorites and a classic "The Unprotected Sax EP". This record was an insight into the deep jazz influence that has helped Kevin create a new style of house music, JAZZ/HOUSE FUSION. His break through with JAZZ/HOUSE FUSION was with his remix for Groove Collective's " Hear My Answer". Kevin's influences came early on in his music career, listening to the music of Chuck Mangione, 80's electro, Jazz, Caribbean percussionists and Afro Cuban beats. in 1999 Kevin released one of the most anticipated albums of that year, "ONE STARRY NIGHT". For any music lover this album is a must have, for any DJ out there you better have one in your crates. "ONE STARRY NIGHT" was voted the 40th best album of 1999 by Muzik, Magazine. His skills as a producers has steadily grown from this release with remixes for: Everything But The Girl's "Five Fathoms", Eric Clapton's "I Get Lost", & Josh Wink's "6th Sense". As a DJ Kevin has rock the decks worldwide spinning @ venues in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, England, France, Canada, and of course the U.S. Topping of his DJ skills Kevin has put out three full length CD remixes: "Straight Outa The Boon Dox". "In Motion", & "Small Town Underground". For all of you KY fans the day is here, the follow up to "ONE STARRY NIGHT", Kevin's newest release is out now "ROAD LESS TRAVELED". This release is a distinct progression from "ONE STARRY NIGHT" and keeps the listener enthralled from start to finish. With tracks such as "All of Me" & "This Night" you will come to the realization that this man is producing some of the most forward thinking HOUSE music you'll ever hear. Kevin has created a sensual album of classy JAZZ/HOUSE FUSION perfectly suited to any environment be it club, bar or at home.

Our special host for this mega night of entertainment will be Mark Lieberson the Editor of UR CHICAGO MAGAZINE. Mark has made a niche in the club scene hosting UR VIP PARTIES at all the premier hot spots in Chicago. Mark's loyal following really knows how to get a party going. If you have never been to a UR CHICAGO VIP PARTY then come and get your feet wet. The Management of Zentra & S.O.S. will provide a V.I.P. cocktail reception from 10:00pm-11:30pm. Complimentary Wine and Margaritas will be served. You must RSVP at SOSPARTY@WORLDNET.ATT.NET to attend. ALL RSVPS MUST BE IN NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM THURSDAY JUNE 14.Include your name and the names of your guests along with an accompanying email address if possible, You will receive confirmation of your RSVP within 48 hours. The S.O.S. <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> will be limited so get your RSVPs in fast remember SILLY RABBIT 4?

Complimentary admission for all those who RSVP will be extended from 10:00pm-1:00am

Spectrum Of Sound, Inc. is one of Chicago's premier promotion companies bringing the most recognizable names in the music industry , such as Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, John Acquaviva, Derrick May, Marques Wyatt. Established in 1999 we have hosted events at Mad Bar[R.I.P.], Transit, Big Wig, Redno5 & Zentra to name a few. As a collective group of individuals we push the limits of night life entertainment incorporating art, music, fashion, technology and the creativity of the MIND a thing we call CULTURE.

For more insight into the world of S.O.S. log onto our new website

http://www.SPECTRUMOFSOUNDINC.COM

Respect,

S.O.S.

Help is on the way!!!

Cedric, Rachel, Tanya, PJ, Lorena, Lee, Michael

-----

RESPECT

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of Curt Caris at Crobar on friday, if you RSVP you get in free before 12, and your first two drinks are free before 11. And how can you pass that up when Caris is spinning?

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Bang: the Quality of Sound

WELCOMES BACK CURT CARIS!

Friday June 15, 2001

Special guest DJ Curt Caris

Along with main floor resident DJ Chris Gin

DJs Hiroki and Artek in the mezz all night long!

To be placed on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for this event and receive free admission before MIDNIGHT and 2 free drinks courtesy of Exitwear before 11 please respond to this email by 4PM Friday with your name and number of guests attending.

Doors open at 9pm

21+ only

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of Curt Caris at Crobar on friday, if you RSVP you get in free before 12, and your first two drinks are free before 11. And how can you pass that up when Caris is spinning?

the rsvp you're talking about is on the crobar website right?

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif