Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up for sat?

fiatmusica

TH: R#5 for Tracy et al

F: either c. caris @crobar and/or zentra (I might suck down free margaritas at z from 9-10:30 and then go around the corner to cbar...and try to make it by 11 for more free drinks)

S: Crobar for sort-of Hype night or transit to hear the guy from Giant (LA) or what?

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Friday we aren't sure what's going on yet. As for saturday have to make it a semi early night. Stay away from those margaritas. Did that last Friday and woah, those cheap tequila made marg's will kill your stomach. Drank 4 and felt like I was going to hurl for the next hour. Forgot all about the guy from LA saturday, that might be possibility considering Transit closes at 3 and we need to get home early. Time to get on the transit <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> .

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Thanks for the warning bout the margs though that plan is history...i just got on the meat scale at city hall and found out i've regained 15 lbs i thought i'd lost so its all water all the time for the forseeable future.

you can also just print-out a copy of www.transit-usa.com and its good for 2 people b4 11.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif