Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate being disfunctional

bmitch1114

Allright, last night was a great time, but I must say, I'm paying for it now. Why is it whenever I plan on making it an early night they always tend to be crazier and later than most of my real party nights?

Well, back to looking like I'm doing work. Hope everyone feels better than me.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

this will be the last time I go downtown on a weekday for a while.... I can barely do my job. Everything seems like such a challenge, even though I could do them everyday with my eyes closed. and don't even get me started on the stomach

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

You're all gonna hate me but.... I feel so much better now. My brain is working and it's Friday. All I needed was that Portillos bacon cheeseburger. mmmm..mmm. good. Now I just need to get some work done before I get out of here.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

this will be the last time I go downtown on a weekday for a while.... I can barely do my job. Everything seems like such a challenge, even though I could do them everyday with my eyes closed. and don't even get me started on the stomach

That's going to be a hard vow to keep, esp. if you've looked at the line-up for r#5 through the end of july.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Hey where the heck is birdj... is he ok?

Wombat, the bald head is cute! Did lindsay do that to you?? And how is the job hunt going?

I am still hurting. I am sleeping right when I get home.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

Hey where the heck is birdj... is he ok?

I was wondering the same thing. I thought he said he was getting a cable modem at home this week.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

I was wondering the same thing. I thought he said he was getting a cable modem at home this week.

Birdj's all cool, I was w/ him for a while last night. He's been real busy @ work, I think they blocked his access to clubplanet and he's having trouble w/ his cable modem @ home. Other than that he's misses all and sends his love.

------------------

wombat3.gif