Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are SOME women soooo stupid????

scratchapella

Agreed Bounce…Holy shit Lovestar, well said. As I see it there's just too much generalizing going on. Yes I think on a base level boys are very much the same to each other and the same goes with girls. But I don't think I have ever met two people with the same outlook on life, wants and needs or the same why of expressing all of those. You may find people with a lot of them close, but all the same I don't think you will. So as Bounce said we will never understand what woman want but we (with time and patients) may find out what "one" wants. I'm not disputing the chemical/genetic wants of people as a matter of fact I agree with them. I'm just saying generalization is a trap that will ruin a good point. To get back to the original idea of the post, I'm gonna have to agree with Kim, there's a big difference between saying and doing. How many of you will see someone of your physical sexual preference and say "man id love to fuck them" (and if you're not as crass as me "wow, id love to get them in bed"). So am I degrading myself by saying this? I don't think so. (I may be degrading them, but objectification is another subject) I know I would never "do" anything, I'm just stating a want. If I say, "I want her" I'm not saying I want to be like her or I want to do as well as her I'm just saying I want her. I'm not saying there aren't "groupies" (I wouldn't want to generalize) and that there aren't people who have low self esteem and do exactly what your saying. I just think that you need to really make sure the person is thinking that way before you start getting down on one way of verbalizing a want. ok, I'm long winded and probably missed the point but I typed all this out and the post was lost when the board went down so this 2nd try might not be as eloquent.

Peace and stuff, Chaos

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

<laughs> Women hardly have the monopoly on being stubborn, selfish, and duplicitous, bb. I think we're all kind of in the dark on this particular topic. Ultimately I think it comes down to finding someone you can deal with even if you don't totally understand them...it's about patience and tolerance more than anything else.

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Thanks guys!! Really, people choose their own heaven or hell...Sometimes there are those that try & do it for you, disregard YOU, break you down...thats when you know that you are beyond them in every sense & you try to walk away, with all the hard feelings & conquer life being a good person. Something I'm going through...Karma is always around for the deciding end factor...